Chapter One: Invite

I saw her. Her name was Lapis. She had short blue hair, a striped shirt, and a blue mini skirt. I have known her since kindergarten, and now I'm in 11th grade. I guess I should introduce My self, I'm Peridot I have light blond hair, glasses, a shirt with a alien on it, a black hoodie that has pins on it, and some blue jeans with hole in them. Oh, and I wear a green stone Neckles.

 Oh, and I wear a green stone Neckles

[Art credit goes to dement09]

My birthday is on Saturday, and I already invited some people. I wanted to invite lapis, it's more like I needed to invite her, I like her....I love her. I walked over to where she was eating. She was with two people I didn't recognise.

"He...hey Lapis." I said with a bad studder turning red

She looked at me while I looked at my shoes.

"Oh, hey Peridot." She said while I bit my lip

"Ar......are yo....you free on Saturday?" I asked while I tried to hide my now red cheeks.

"Yeah, why?" Lapis said as her eyes sprinkled.

"Its just a party I'm having." I say curling my toes.

"What for?"

"It's my Birthday. I'm turning 17." I say turning red as a tamaoto.

"Oh, cool I'll come." she said as I pulled out an invitation.

"He..here, my address is on it."

"Okay." she says turning back to her friends .

I walk away with a smile on my face. 

[Hey guys I'm working on chapter 2 now so stay tuned for that! Also I came up with this story while Role Playing With person on kik named Kami Luy, lol]