Giorno Giovanna x Fem Reader (A Courageous Love)

Hey guys, so here's my first Oneshot! In honor of part 5 recently being animated I decided to kick things off with a oneshot about GioGio! I hope you all enjoy it! It is a bit on the long side, so I'm hoping you guys can bare with me for this one! Also just wanted to quickly say that this part doesn't go entirely with the whole story line for part 5 somethings are changed around for the sake of the story! There are some spoilers!
-T
******

You found yourself wandering around the streets of Naples, Italy looking for a place to grab a quick bite to eat. As you walked, you passed the colorful people of this city and began to feel more and more insecure. You weren't from the area, hell, you've never even left your home country until recently. You were a foreign exchange student from (insert home country), and knew nothing about the place. It had only been a few months since you've arrived, but you were still finding it tricky to establish yourself.

As you walked further down the road trying to stay out of everyone's way you finally found your destination.

Thank God! You thought.

You entered the local pastry shop and skimmed over the selections. Your mouth watered as you examined each dessert. Before you could pick one out you heard a commotion coming from behind the counter. An employee of the establishment seemed to be cursing at a small child in Italian. Although your Italian was rusty, you could barely make out what he was saying.

The boy apparently had tried to steal some pastries and was caught in the act. He looked quite disheveled and he seemed poor. You watched as the employee literally kicked the boy out of the store and immediately began to feel bad for him.

"Miss?" the woman behind the counter said trying to grab your attention.

You quickly snapped out of it.

"Sorry!" you exclaimed, "I'll take those two!"

The woman put your treats in a paper bag and handed them to you. After paying, you quickly ran out of the shop and began searching for the young boy.

Eventually you found him curled up in an alleyway near a dumpster. You quickly went over to the boy and smiled at him.

"Hello," you said to the boy.

He looked up at you and gave you a small smile.

"I saw what happened in the store, I just wanted to offer you this pastry." You said while taking it out of the bag.

The boy was hesitant at first as you held the pastry out towards him. You both heard his stomach begin to growl and thus, he finally accepted the pastry. You smiled at him and took out your pastry as well. Both you and the boy sat together and ate your pastries in silence. After you both finished the boy thanked you and just as he was about to scurry off to some unknown location, until a group of three men came from around the corner.

They were very intimidating, they looked like they were apart of some gang or something. The young boy hurried back towards you and clutched at your jacket trembling in fear. You tried reassuring the boy and stood tall as the men drew near.

"Well look at what we got here!" The first man said.

The burly looking one who seemed to be the leader spoke up next.

"Oi, move outta the way lady we just want the boy."

"Please don't let them take me!" The boy said soft enough only for you to hear.

You pushed the boy further behind you and glared at the men.

"Listen, we'll leave you alone if you just give us the boy, we have unfinished business. He was supposed to steal us some pastries and it appears that he doesn't have 'em on him." Said the final man.