Enrico Pucci x Fem Reader (Prisoner)

* Requested by: @Phyrnn *
Sorry for my absence I've been stuck in yet another rut with my Oneshots. I'm slowly yet surely chipping away at my requests. Thank you all for your support!

It was sometime late in the morning, you laid your head up against the metal bars of the cell you were trapped in. Like everyone else, you wanted to get out of Green Dolphin State Prison. You were in there for illegally selling drugs to others for fast cash. You knew you wouldn't get life in prison for something like this, but a couple of years still felt like an eternity. The reason why you were selling was to help your ex-boyfriend's mother who was very ill and had trouble getting her prescriptions. Why help an ex? Well your ex passed away not that long ago, he was caught in the crossfire of two opposing gangs. He was an only child, and it was just him and his mother so she had no one. You admired her, and not only that, you didn't really have a mother-figure growing up. So you obviously felt obligated to do something, but since you had been caught, you had to sit in a lonely cell and hope the instructions you left behind for a close friend would be able to take care of her while you were gone.

The guards opened the cells for the day and had all the inmates head down for breakfast. You along with several others made your way to the cafeteria. You picked up a tray and proceeded down the line to grab whatever today's meal was. It was unappealing to the eye as your fellow inmates poured today's meal onto your tray, you knew you couldn't really complain so you just took it for what it was and sat down at an empty table. You picked through your mushy food and quietly ate what you deemed as edible. Per usual, another fight broke out between a couple of inmates and the guards had to spring into action to defuse the situation. It was something that happened all too frequently so you didn't pay much attention to it, you just minded your own business.

After breakfast, you were allowed to go to the prison's library. You often didn't know what to do with yourself so you just read when you could. You read any and everything the prison had to offer. You flipped the page on the latest book you were reading until you heard what sounded like a couple of people entering the library. You happened to glance up for a moment to see a few guards standing with a man who appeared to be a priest. He had a commanding presence, like he was a force to be reckoned with. He held a bible in one hand and the other was in his pocket. He was conversing with the other officers about something that you couldn't hear. He appeared to be new, it looked like they were showing him around the prison. The last prison chaplain quit because he was attacked by an inmate who opposed what he believed in. You heard from a few other inmates that the experience was so traumatizing to him that he vowed to never come back to the prison ever again. The group finally left and proceeded to their next destination, you on the other hand just continued what you were doing. It wasn't like you could really follow them anyways. Just for courtesy's sake you silently wished him luck. If he was going to work here he was going to need it...

Throughout the day you had lunch and dinner, did some pointless chores and was allowed back in the library for the rest of the day. When your time was up, you rose from your seat and shoved your hands into your pockets. You followed the guard down the hall and towards your cell. You passed a series of rooms that offered various activities and such for the inmates who were better behaved. As you walked a bit further one of the doors to the rooms was just slightly ajar. You couldn't see much, but you happened to get a quick glimpse of the priest you saw earlier. He stood before a group of inmates and appeared to be reading from his bible to them. The few inmates you could see seemed very interested in what he was saying.

He must be saying something pretty compelling stuff...

When you reached your cell the guard turned to walk away until you called out to him.