Pannacotta Fugo x Reader *Angst* (We're Over)

Hey all I had this as a draft for awhile and I just finished it, here's a shorter one shot with Fugo. I was having trouble figuring out who I wanted to put in this story and someone in the comments said they wanted an angsty Fugo one shot so here it is. Save Your Tears by The Weeknd helped me through this one lol. Again everyone in the one shot is of age etc. Enjoy x

Fugo's p.o.v.

Another party, these sure were getting tiring. The guys kept insisting on going out. They could afford to, it wasn't like they had anything important they had to do next day, they worked when they pleased. It was mainly Narancia and Mista who insisted on going out, Giorno sometimes came along but Bucciarati and Abbacchio didn't feel like partying. This party in particular happened to be a big deal everyone was going and the venue was huge. There were supposed to be some famous celebrities attending and popular music artists were performing there. Of course Mista and Narancia refused to turn down a party this big and of course Fugo was dragged along. Now don't get it twisted, Fugo loved to party too, but sometimes he couldn't handle doing it every weekend especially since he lost the person he loved the most, things just weren't the same.

The guys pulled up to the venue and Fugo put aside his feelings as always, maybe he'd just start off with a few drinks to numb the pain and see how it goes. The guys held a VIP status wherever they went they knew everyone. It helped a lot when they tried to get first in line at places or if they wanted particular things from people. They entered the venue and were met with a large crowd of people. There were two floors at this venue. On the floor they were on, there was a balcony that oversaw the lower floor which happened to be the dance floor. Of course there was music blaring and lights flashing, everyone seemed to be having a good time. The bar was where Fugo wanted to start and when he found it he immediately ordered himself something.

"Hey this is some party!" Mista shouted over the music.

"...Yeah," Fugo sighed, "Sure is..."

"Oh c'mon man you still can't be thinking about (y/n), you both broke up years ago," Narancia said while taking a seat at the bar.

Fugo sighed again and sipped from his drink.

Mista placed his hands on Fugo's shoulder, "You'll definitely find some here man I mean there's plenty of people here to choose from like—"

Mista cut himself off, "—OH MY GOD, IS THAT (INSERT FAMOUS CELEBRITY) HOLY SHIT I HAVE TO TALK TO THEM!"

Mista left the two boys at the bar to pursue the celebrity of his dreams.

Narancia laughed, "See even Mista found someone, just try and take it easy. Maybe after a few drinks you'll feel better?"

Fugo shrugged, the two of them left the bar and headed over to the balcony. They looked out over the crowd of people dancing. Fugo took another swig of his drink. Sure this party was one of the craziest he's ever been but he just wasn't in the mood. He was people-watching only to see a familiar face in the crowd. He had to double-take for a moment when he realized that person was you. You were with some of your friends dancing and laughing.

"N-Narancia?"

Narancia was too busy nodding his head to the music.

Fugo grabbed Narancia's shirt, "Narancia! That's (y/n)!"

Narancia followed Fugo's line of sight, "Oh damn! They look really good!"

"Yeah..." Fugo started.

His legs began to move on his own as he headed towards the stairs to reach the dance floor.

"Uh—Uh Fugo! I wouldn't!" Narancia shouted while chasing after him.