Guido Mista x Fem Reader (I Think I'm Catching Feelings) *Kinda Angst*

*** HELLO ALL! As always, I'm so sorry about not posting! I'm trying really hard to get some drafts I've never finished put out there for you all. I came back to 4k notifications and I was like oh my god.... lol but I apologize if I don't end up doing your request! I know I said they were open but I got lost in the requests :/. I usually try and be chronological about the order with whoever asked me first etc but I can't even figure it out and I have an ocean of requests in my "Requests" section so I deeply apologize if I don't get to it I'm trying to just put out what I can at this point. Feel free to send the request a second time to get my attention I have no issue with that. Thank you all again for your love and support hope you all are being safe out there with that pandemic going on! Love you all! :) ***

He said, "What's up? You've been staring at the ceiling for the last few minutes... Is there something going on?"

You clasped your hands together and sighed, you knew exactly what you wanted to say to him but you weren't sure how to. It was difficult to get the right words out, you could feel his eyes on you awaiting your response.

"I..."

You sighed again and sat up with your legs hanging off the side of the bed and ran your fingers through your hair (or scratched your head if you don't have hair). You couldn't say it. It was already bad enough the two of you were in this situation yet again.

"Hey, you can tell me," He spoke from behind you.

His hand reached out towards you and touched your bare shoulder. You felt the urge to shake him off but you didn't want him to think you were upset with him, because none of this was his fault.

"We... We need to stop this..."

His drew his hand away from you, "Wh-What?"

"I said we need to stop this, we can't keep going like this..."

You peered over your shoulder to see him sitting there with a sheet covering his lower half. He ran his fingers through his hair, he knew he couldn't really argue. He chewed his bottom lip and sighed.

"Y-You're right... we should cut back."

You bent over to pick up your T-shirt and underwear.

"Thanks for understanding... I'm gonna get dressed and then I'll be outta here..." You quietly spoke.

Mista hopped out of bed and threw on some shorts, "W-Well you don't have to hurry off so soon! I mean we can at least get breakfast or something!"

You shot him a small smile as you put on the remainder of your clothes, "I'm all set, thanks."

After picking up your bag you waved to him and exited his bedroom. On the way out, you happened to run into Giorno.

"Oh hey (Y/N)! You leaving so soon?"

"Uh, yeah I've got a couple of things to do..."

You awkwardly walked by him trying not to overstay your welcome.

"W-Wait!" He called as you opened the front door, "Did something happen between you and Mista?"

You sighed, "There was never a 'Me and Mista' to begin with..."

With that you left the mansion, hopefully to never return like this...

***

Mista's P.O.V.

He slammed his head back into the pillows and groaned. He was annoyed, not with you, but with himself. Why couldn't he have put aside his pride for two seconds to just let you know how he felt? Why couldn't he have just said "(Y/N), I know we agreed on just sex, but I think I'm really in love with you?" Maybe it would've changed your mind, or maybe you would've just still ran out on him, now he would never know. He turned over and buried his face in his pillow and groaned loudly. He wasn't sure how to forget you after all of this...