Josuke Higashikata x Fem Reader (First Date) *Lime-ish*

* Requested by: @ShowerCapLmao & @yoyothegeek *
Sorry I haven't been posting as often, I haven't had a lot of self-confidence with my works lately and feel like they're all terrible... Hopefully this one's good! Thanks for your patience as always :)

Art, the only subject you looked forward to throughout the day. Although it was your favorite subject you sat at a table in the far corner of the room next to the window. You enjoyed the sunlight that would occasionally peak from between the trees and this was the perfect spot to practice your sketches in private.

Today's class involved drawing with charcoal. You had to draw anything within the classroom, you decided to draw the pencil cup in front of you. You always chose something easy to draw so you could hurry up and get back to drawing things you preferred. As you finished your assignment and turned it in you opened you sketchbook to a blank page, and looked at your target.

A boy who sat just a few seats diagonal of you was your muse. You loved drawing his expressions because they were always so funny, and he was quite charming. He sat with a few of his friends talking about the assignment trying to figure out what he was going to draw. You watched as he picked up his pencil and lightly tapped his chin. You knew it was weird to watch him, but you couldn't help it.

As you began to sketch his handsome features, You heard him burst out in laughter. Your heart began to flutter when you heard him laugh at the drawing his friend Okuyasu drew. You couldn't help but smile to yourself as well.

Eventually the bell rang signaling class was over and the day finally came to a close. You packed up your things, closed your sketchbook and hurried out of the classroom. As you exited the school you noticed your two best friends standing by the door waiting for you, (F1) & (F2) (F1 = Friend 1, F2 = Friend 2)

"Hey (Y/N)! Need a ride home?" (F1) asked.

"No I'm good, plus I'm in the opposite direction." You responded.

"If you say so, you usually never refuse a ride..."

"It's because she wants to catch a glimpse of Josuke on her way home! ~ " (F2) teased.

You felt your face get hot, "Th—That's not true!"

"Sureee! ~ " (F2) laughed.

As she said that you felt someone walk into you. The collision caused you to drop your sketchbook on the ground.

"Oh sorry about that!"

You looked towards the source of the voice to see him standing there with a worried expression plastered on his face. You immediately felt choked up.

"Oi Josuke watch where you're going!" Okuyasu laughed while smacking him on the back of the head.

Koichi, who was also with them, laughed too.

"Sorry I should've been watching where I was going!" He laughed, "Here let me get that for you..."

Panic was plastered across your face as you looked down at the open sketchbook. Josuke kneeled down and carefully picked it up. Unfortunately for you, today's sketch of him was out in the open.

"Uh—Um—!"

Your face turned at least fifty shades of red as you carefully looked at the drawing.

"I—Is this me?" He asked while looking at you.

"No way! Let me see!" Okuyasu said while peering over Josuke's shoulder.

"Me too!" Koichi spoke.

The three boys all examined your sketch and your anxiety level skyrocketed. Thankfully (F1) and (F2) noticed the terrified look on your face and (F2) snatched the book from Josuke's grasp and placed it in your hands.