Cioccolata x Fem Reader (Unlike the Others) *Lemon*

WARNING: THIS IS TO ANYONE READING THIS STORY THERE MAY BE SOME UNCOMFORTABLE SCENES FOR READERS. CIOCCOLATA IN THIS STORY IS BASICALLY A SEXUAL SADIST, AND THERE WILL BE A MOMENT HE INFLICTS PAIN ON THE READER. THERE MAY BE SOME HUMILIATION INVOLVED AS WELL. ITS NOT SUPER SEVERE, BUT I STILL WANT TO GIVE A WARNING JUST IN CASE.

* Requested by: @Cioccotala
Hope y'all enjoy this, I put a lot of thought into it. I wanted to try and follow Cioccolata's character in the manga etc but I did it at my own comfortable level so I'm sorry if he's not aggressive enough or written ooc.

"Scalpel."

You reached onto the tray of surgical instruments and passed the surgeon the correct tool.

You watched as the doctor carefully made an incision on the young man's chest. Today's patient was someone in need of open-heart surgery. You had assisted in these types of surgeries multiple times before back in your home country, so you knew how the process worked.

You were currently working as a surgical nurse in Italy. You had always wanted to settle down here just because you loved the architecture and the people. Once you had completed all your necessary requirements, you packed up and headed over here.

It was only your third day, so you were still fairly new to the staff and the hospital you were employed at. The surgery had started before you had the chance to introduce yourself to anyone so you were forced in to shadow the other nurses and surgeon in the room.

To give you a bit of practice with working with this team of specialists, the nurse assisting the doctor allowed you to help.

You couldn't see his face behind his mask, His green eyes were serious as he worked diligently on the patient before him. You were glad to be working with a surgeon who took his job seriously, you had to make it a point to introduce yourself to him later...

***

The surgery was a success, no one expected anything less of the brilliant surgeon. He removed his mask and cap, as you did the same.

What you saw underneath his mask wasn't what you were expecting at all. His hair was a crazy mess of what closely resembled dreads and they were a dark green color. You were surprised that he looked the way he did with his job being a surgeon. Regardless of your opinions, you made your way over to him.

"Hello doctor, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I just started here a few days ago, I figured I should introduce myself since we will most likely be working together."

"It's nice to meet you," He said while sticking out his hand, "You can just call me Cioccolata, I don't care about the title or anything."

"Of course," You said while shaking his hand, "I look forward to working with you."

Cioccolata smiled at you. He looked like he was about to say something else until another doctor met up with him.

"I have these results that I'd like to go over with you..." said the other doctor.

"Of course," Cioccolata responded, "I'll talk to you later Ms. (L/N)."

You watched as Cioccolata and the doctor walked down the hall until they were out of sight. He seemed like a pretty nice guy.

***

You began to eat your lunch in the hospital cafeteria. You were sitting with a couple of female nurses that you just met, they began to gossip about the staff and the patients they took care of. You didn't have much to contribute to their conversation, so you just listened in.