Pannacotta Fugo x Fem Reader (Jealous)

You were out on the balcony sitting on the stone balustrade while you read a book about the Egyptian Gods.

One of your favorite subjects when you were in school was history. You found it absolutely fascinating and when you had a chance, you always made it a point to pick out a new book from the library whenever you had some down time.

You were coming up on the section about Osiris, God of the dead until you heard what sounded like arguing coming from down below.

You peaked over your book to see Narancia holding his shoulder and Mista pointing at him.

"I refuse to go back in there!" Narancia shouted. 

"C'mon Narancia it's not that bad! Fugo's just a tough teacher."

"Look what he did to my arm!" He said while pointing at the large welt rising on his arm.

Mista dragged his hand down his face.

"When he decides to stop acting like an ass maybe I'll reconsider!"

Narancia turned on his heel and headed into an alleyway with Mista following closely behind.

"Oi Narancia, wait up!"

You smirked as you watched the two boys disappear and carelessly dove back into your book.

"Did they finally leave?" A familiar voice spoke.

You were startled by the unsuspected voice and nearly dropped your book.

"Jeez Fugo, you can't sneak up on me like that!" You said while setting your book to the side.

Fugo snickered as he leaned on the balustrade next to you and gazed at the sunset.

"What are you reading now?" He asked while glancing at the book.

"It's about Egyptian Gods."

"Interesting..." He said while picking up the book and skimming through the pages.

There was a deafening silence between the two of you. Out of all of the guys, Fugo was the hardest to talk to. With both of you being the smartest members of the gang you often clashed heads about who's plan was best and who was the better tutor (Narancia claimed hands down it was you since you never beat him). You would think that two intellectual individuals could find something worth discussing in a situation like this, but nothing came to mind. It was nothing personal, but it was definitely awkward when situations like these presented themselves.

You attempted to break the ice.

"Tough session with Narancia?" You asked staring at the sunset.

"Yeah... He's still not getting it." Fugo muttered.

Fugo looked from the sunset to you.

You could see him out of the corner of your peripherals.

"How is he able to remember all that you teach him? I know that English and History aren't super hard subjects but he's always able to retain the knowledge so well..."

You thought for a moment, but you already knew the answer.

"I show him positive reinforcement for his behaviors, and I certainly don't do physical harm to him for messing up."

Fugo gasped as if this was all news to him.

"But how else will he learn if I'm not strict with him?!"

"You need to be a little gentler with him." You said while hopping down from your seat and placing a hand on Fugo's shoulder.