Josuke 8 x Fem Reader (Friend of a Friend) *Lemon*

* Requested by: @AngelicWarriorofHope *
Here's to my first Part 8 Oneshot enjoy! x

"See ya later Yasuho!" The boy dressed like a sailor yelled.

He waved to his dear friend after he had dropped her off at her home. The pair decided that it would be fun to go shopping for some new clothes for Yasuho. Well Yasuho thought it'd be fun that is...

The two of them had been as thick as thieves since the day she found him buried under all that rubble. She helped him discover his true identity and from that day forth they pledged to always be there for one another.

He casually walked down the street back towards his home. For some reason today he didn't mind the walk, he watched as the people passed him by as well as nature just taking it's simple course. As he walked a little further down the road he noticed a woman looking around in a frazzled state. Upon further examination the woman appeared to be around his age, and she rather... pretty to say the least.

"Um, excuse me!" She spoke when she noticed him walking towards her. He stopped in his tracks and directed his full attention to her.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm really sorry to bother you but I'm looking for my cousin, you see, I'm here to surprise her. It's been years since we last spoke... I can't seem to find her house." She frowned.

"Well maybe I know her," He started, "What's her name?"

"Her name is Yasuho, Yasuho Hirose."

She opened up her pictures on her phone and showed him one of her pictures. This woman's cousin was the same Yasuho he knew!

"I know Yasuho, she's one of my closest friends, I'll take you right to her!" He smiled happily.

The woman nearly jumped for joy, "Oh thank you! I truly appreciate you doing that for me!"

He led the woman back in the direction he came.

"My name's Josuke, it's nice to meet a family member of Yasuho's, she doesn't talk much about her other family members to me."

"Nice to meet you Josuke, my name is (Y/N), and Yasuho and I used to be a lot closer when we were younger. My family moved around a lot so it was tough for me to come visit her... I'm glad she still lives here though, I was afraid for a minute that she picked up and left."

After a bit of walking, Josuke led the woman right to Yasuho's front door step. He casually rang the doorbell...

***

"I'm so nervous!" You said while clutching your suitcase in your hand.

Within seconds Yasuho opened the door.

"Josuke did you forget somethi—"

Yasuho's attention was immediately diverted to you. She took a few seconds to register who else was standing near her friend on her front door.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yasuho!"

You quickly wrapped your arms around her neck. The two of you held each other as tight as humanly possible as if the world may be ending.

"Oh I can't believe this!" Yasuho said almost bursting into tears, "I can't believe you're here!"

You pulled away for a moment so you could look her. She was so grown and developed now, her baby features diminished and in it's placed were the features of a mature young woman.