Melone x Fem Reader (Perv) *Lemon*

* Requested by: @yanderealert *
Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting as frequently I work like every day and am trying to keep up with my assignments at school lol. I wanna die 😭.

"Melone... Fuck off." You muttered under your breath.

This was the third time Melone placed his hand on your thigh under the dinner table. By now you truly thought you were going to kill him. You clutched your fork and knife in your hands as you tried to cut into your food. The knife sliced straight through when you heard Melone snicker.

"Oi what's with you two?" Ghiaccio asked from across the table.

"Nothing," You groaned.

You and the guys were having dinner together. It was rare for all of you to be in the same room together since everyone was always too busy. You were first at the table, then the guys ended up trickling in. Unfortunately Melone had to make sure he had the seat next to you.

Melone was the group's perv. Although he was intelligent and was good at getting the job done he ALWAYS made it a point to hit on you whenever he had the chance.

You told Risotto how he was constantly pissing you off, but he told you just to deal with him by physical force if it really was an issue. Of course when necessary you'd use that method, but it did the opposite of what you intended. It just made him want you more.

It got to the point that you had to make sure the coast was clear each time you used the bathroom, and the door was locked when you changed.

Sometimes it was tough being the only woman on the La Squadra team. The only two people you could remotely relate to was Sorbet and Gelato, but even then they were still more masculine than feminine...

When you finished your food you excused yourself and headed upstairs to take a bath. You sat on the edge of the tub and turned the hot water on. You decided to throw in some bath salts.

You were going to relax and wash all your troubles away. You watched as the water rose and the steam filled the air. You began to strip off your clothes and set them to the side. Before the steam covered the mirror, you looked at your nude body. There was a few black and blue marks on your body from the past few missions. This soak would probably do wonders for your skin.

The heat rose up your body as you stepped in one foot after the other into the tub. You eased yourself down into the sizzling water and breathed a sigh of relief. The heat of the water felt amazing on your skin. You titled your head back so your head was touching the tile wall behind you.

You began to feel drowsy from the heat, and was about to succumb to sleep until you heard the door of the bathroom creak open.

You jolted awake at the sound. You turned to the left to see the last person you wanted in there with you.

"Melone!" You screamed.

He smiled mischievously at you.

"Well I didn't expect to find you here."

"B-Bullshit!" You said while trying to keep yourself covered.

"You can't be upset with me, you left the door unlocked."

"Just get out of here!" You hollered, "T-Turn around!"

You reached for the towel you kept by the tub. When Melone was turned around you quickly wrapped it around you.

"Y-You're terrible!"

"Oh am I?"

He turned around to face you. He drew closer to you causing you to press your back up against the wall. He kept one hand by your head and the other on your cheek.