Jotaro Kujo (Part 4) x Fem Reader (First Time) *Lemon*

* Requested by: @Nylueen_200 & @Raeydin *
I've had this work done for a pretty long time but never got around to posting it... This is a bit more of a wholesome lemon btw.

It was early morning, the sun was just barely peeking over the horizon. There was a gentle breeze entering the window that was left open just a crack.

The small bedroom was left in complete disarray from the previous night. Various articles of clothes littered the floor along with a few empty condom wrappers. Somewhere between pent up emotions and just pure lust took over the previous night and this was the result.

The man lying in bed was just stirring awake. His eyelashes fluttered as he tried to focus on the ceiling above. He turned his head to the right to see that it was still very early, the clouds outside were painted pink and orange.

He then turned his head to the left to see a girl there peacefully sleeping. Her back faced him.

He dreamily stared at her from his side of the bed, he reached out his large hand so he could touch her exposed skin. Just using his fingertips, he gently stroked her spine, he was careful enough not to wake her, he wanted to watch her sleep a little longer.

He thought about the girl lying next to him. He thought about how much she truly meant to him and how he tried to play off the tough guy for so long acting like he didn't care, but she saw right through him. It was a lot easier to push her away and tease her than to express how much he truly loved her.

He sighed thinking about everything he could've done differently, but it didn't matter now because here she was in his bed.

He wondered if the girl next to him enjoyed the previous night as much as he did, he wondered as to whether or not this experience brought her closer or further away from him.

He succumbed to his thoughts.

What if she hated it? What if she did this because she felt bad? I didn't force her, did I?

***

You began to wake up from the pleasant dream you had about Jotaro. You dreamed of him finally admitting how he felt for you and he took you into his arms and kissed you repeatedly until you were out of breath.

When you were aware of your surroundings you realized that the room you were in wasn't your own. You turned to the right to see a bare-chested Jotaro staring at you. His cheeks turned pink for a moment until he rolled on his side where you could no longer see him.

That's right, all of that DID happen last night...

You smiled at the big bully who laid beside you. Jotaro teased you quite frequently throughout high school, you were both extremely close since you both lived right near each other. You didn't bother him as much as all the other girls did, you were tame and saw Jotaro as just a person with a wonderful personality rather than just some burly guy with this "tough-guy" attitude...

Now you were both adults taking your own paths in life only to be brought together once again.

You met up with him by accident at the beach one day, he was studying the various types of sea creatures he caught and was taking notes about each of them. You were just there to catch some rays of sun on your day off when you spotted him. The both of you picked up right where you left off and didn't want to leave it there. You made it a weekly thing, seeing each other as much as possible when either of you had free time. Yesterday had been one of those days, except yesterday was particularly different than the others.

*Previous Day*

Jotaro met up with you on the beach, you wanted to watch the sunset with him. He made himself comfortable on the blanket next to you and kicked off his shoes.