Weather Report x Fem Reader (Darkness) *Angst*

Hello everyone! This one's also on the longer side and also is pretty sad, but I hope you all like it! I also want to throw out a warning to anyone that this story does contain depression as well as suicidality. As someone who struggles with clinical depression, it is absolutely one of the worse feelings in the world to wake up and be upset for no reason at all and lose your ability to function properly in life. If anyone ever needs to talk my messages are always open. Stay safe readers and remember you are better than your illness.

-----------

"Weather stop!" You laughed.

Weather Report continuously planted light kisses all over your face. You couldn't help but squirm because of how ticklish you were.

You had spent the night at Weather's place the previous night. Since you both didn't have work in the morning, your plan was to just have a carefree and relaxing kind of day.

As he continued to tickle you, you conjured all the strength you had to push him away causing you both to tumble out of bed. Upon falling, you ended up landing right on top of his chest. Instantly, his bare chest started vibrating with laughter. As you both laughed he wrapped his strong arms around your torso holding you close to him.

"I love you (Y/N)," You heard him whisper.

You hummed against his chest, "I love you too."

You and Weather had been together for a year and had been inseparable. You liked to think that you were both meant to be together forever, for it was fate on how you both met. He saved you from making the worst decision you could've ever made in the entirety of your life.

You suffered from severe depression and day by day it had gotten worse. You were never sure the underlying cause of it all, but you did know it only got worse after your parents passed. Everything seemed to not be going according to your plan, you were having complications with your old job causing them to fire you, your closest friends moved away, your boyfriend cheated on you, and because you lost your job, you soon lost your apartment. You figured the world was just out to get you at this point.

It became harder and harder for you to deal with these issues that you could only think of one solution to it all. You stood on a cliff where your parents used to take you to watch the waves of the ocean thrash around. It was a calming place to you, it was the only positive thing you had left in the world. As you stood close to the edge you contemplated on ending it all. You were terrified of the outcome, but you figured no one would miss you if you were gone right? Just before you teetered towards the end, you felt a hard tug on your shirt jolting you back. It was him, Weather Report.

He was on his way to delivering juice to and elderly women not too far from where you were and happened to notice you standing there. He felt compelled to intervene.

When he latched onto you and you turned to look at him, he was peering into your face with sadness in his eyes. Although you both were complete strangers he kept his hold on you not letting you go. You were confused at his urgency to grab you, you felt your voice trembling.

"W-Why?"

Weather wasn't even quite sure why, "I-I don't know, I couldn't help it. I just felt I had to stop you."

From that day forth, you and Weather built an unforeseen relationship. Weather was always by your side, you confided in him. He was the only person who sat and listened to you discuss all of your troubles and worries without interrupting. Sooner or later it became apparent your feelings for each other, and it only made sense to make it official between the both of you...

"I'm hungry," You said while trying to get off of Weather.

"Stay." He said holding you tighter.