La Squadra x Fem Reader (High School)

Sorry this one took awhile to write guys, I wanted to try and make a lengthy La Squadra one-shot and have it make as much sense as possible lol... So this one takes place in high school, everyone is between the ages of 16-18. I also tried something different at the end and had everyone's perspective kinda tied in at the end. Hope you guys enjoy! Also if anyone knows this artist's name can you please drop it in the comments, I know I've seen their artwork before but I never knew who it was thanks!

Becoming a sophomore was a big step for a sixteen year old like yourself. New school, new friends, it was going to be a lot to take in. Your nerves got the best of you seeing that you just moved here with your father not that long ago and you didn't really know anyone in the area...

You were grateful that this school required uniforms so you didn't have to feel so out of place. You held onto the straps of your backpack as you entered the school. It wasn't like the town you moved in was very big, so there weren't a lot of kids your age in the area, which meant it wasn't a big high school. You felt a bit relieved, but that feeling was short lived. The students all stared at you. Some of them were trying to figure you out while others whispered about your appearance or where you might've came from. You awkwardly looked at your feet as you passed, you didn't like the feeling of all these eyes piercing you as you walked.

You weren't quite sure where you heading, but you managed to find a bathroom and hurried inside. You were alone thankfully. You breathed in a sigh of relief as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"You got this..." You whispered to yourself, "Everything's going to be fine..."

As soon as you said that, a group of girls walked in. There were all laughing and chatting until they saw you standing before the mirror. The leader of the pack looked you up and down and walked towards you. You awkwardly smiled at her as her and her friends surrounded you.

"What's up newbie?" She asked.

"N-Nothing really..." You spoke.

She folded her arms across her chest, "I heard you came here to escape poverty."

"H-Huh?"

"You heard me," She spoke, "Your father was a deadbeat so he needed a new job and here was his best shot... My daddy happened to hire him."

You frowned as she insulted your father. One of her friends picked at your raggedy backpack.

"Look at this (insert mean girl name)!" She laughed, "Can't afford a decent backpack?"

The group laughed as you held tightly onto your backpack straps. You wanted to cry or fight back, but you knew that would just add more fuel to the fire, so you pushed your way out of the bathroom. The girls called after you but you wanted to escape the situation as fast as you could. You hurried down the hall not really paying attention to who was in front of you, until you slammed against someone.

"I'm so sorry!" You cried out when you noticed him.

He was tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. His hair was cut short and was partially slicked back.

"Watch where you're going next time!" He spoke in an angry tone.

He turned around to face you. He looked a bit shocked when he realized that you were the new girl. You had a big frown plastered on your face and you looked like you already were having a rough first day.

"I uh... I'm sorry," he said while placing a hand behind his head, "I'm sure it was an accident..."

You wondered why he was being so sympathetic with you until you felt something warm slide down your cheeks. You had tears streaming down from your eyes and you couldn't stop them from flowing. You furiously wiped them trying to calm yourself down, you didn't want to cry.