Dio Brando x Fem Reader x (Child) Giorno Giovanna (The Perfect Family)

* Requested by Brando_DIO *
Thanks to everyone for being patient with me while I do these requests I'm slowly making my way through them!
This story is written in AU where Dio, the reader and Giorno are living together as a family. Dio is written slightly ooc. Giorno is also a child (hence the title) and before y'all get upset me, yes I know he doesn't have blonde hair from the beginning. Hope you enjoy!
Also not sure who the artist is but creds to them if anyone knows!

Your alarm went off signaling it was now daylight. Every morning you'd wake up to a fairly dark room with the curtains draped over the windows. You groggily reached over and quickly shut it off wary of the two sleeping figures next to you. It was routine for you to keep an alarm since you couldn't wake up from the natural rays of sunlight because it would disturb your lover.

You turned to look at the adorable little boy with perfect blonde curls who slept soundly. Your son Giorno was around five years old and was the light of your life. He crept into you and Dio's bed last night because he had a nightmare and fell asleep in between the both of you.

Your attention was then diverted to the brute of a man next to him. You smiled at how gentle his features looked when he was asleep. He had such a dominate presence, but that never bothered you.

During you and Dio's first encounter, he had tried to use his mind control powers to seduce you a long time ago, but that didn't work. Believe it or not you too had a stand, and yours acted more as a defensive stand than an offense. Any damage or harmful effect (including mind control) that was projected on to you would be reflected onto the enemy, therefore you were invincible to Dio's tricks.

Over time he found you quite useful in his conquest for power. You both developed a close friendship, which soon turned intimate. The intimacy between you two resulted in having little Giorno. When you became pregnant, you were scared yet overjoyed all at the same time. When you told Dio you expected him to get angry but he actually seemed quite pleased. He was curious to see how powerful the child would be when it grew up since both of its parents were stand users, he hoped that the three of you could rule the world together.

Dio always had far fetched ideas like that, you more or less just shook them off when he told you about them. You weren't as power hungry as he was, but you'd always listen to his thoughts and ideas on the matter.

You sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched. You had to get breakfast for Giorno so you headed towards the kitchen to prepare something. Dio always insisted that all housework and cooking was taken care of by servants, but you couldn't help yourself, you hated just sitting around. Plus you didn't trust anyone but yourself and Dio to feed Giorno.

As you prepared breakfast, you heard footsteps coming up from behind you.

"Mommy!"

You turned around to see Giorno sitting happily on Dio's shoulders.

"Good morning you two!" You said while placing Giorno's breakfast on the table.

Dio set Giorno down on the chair and made his way over to you.

"So where's my breakfast?" He whispered seductively.

"You know you're responsible for your own food." You responded.

"That's not exactly what I had in mind..." He said while tilting your chin up towards him.

"Not while Giorno is around..." You hissed, "Plus aren't you supposed to be sleeping? You usually are out almost all night."

"I'm not really tired, I missed you too much," He flashed a mischievous grin.

He planted a firm kiss on your lips.