Dio Brando x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Long Lost Friend Part 2)

* Requested by: @TonickaKennedy *
(In Continuum from Long Lost Friend)

You were forced to leave your old life behind. Your friends, your father, everything. As Dio promised, the two of you would be together forever until the end of time.

Although it wasn't entirely necessary since you both had pledged loyalty to one another, Dio decided to propose to you (like he anticipated, before he became a vampire because he knew that was what you would've wanted) and the two of you were married.

You were running along side the man you held so highly in your heart. His hand was in yours as the two of you hurried away from an angry mob of people. He was a bit faster than you, but you did your best to keep up.

You were still new to being a vampire. You were only a few weeks old as a creature of the night and your bloodlust was hard to control. Dio had to keep a watchful eye on you. He didn't want you running off and causing trouble and getting yourself trapped in a difficult situation (which was why the two of you were running in the first place).

Dio was busy trying to create his army when you happened to catch the scent of a young woman out by herself. When you made your attack on her, you didn't realize she was being watched by a few townsfolk and they immediately panicked at the sight of you.

They arranged a group of people and hurried after you. Dio came to your rescue though. He used the men from his new army to attack the townsfolk buying the two of you sometime to escape. He scolded you the whole way.

"I told you to control yourself!" He spat while dodging the trees and brush in front of him.

"I'm hungry what do you want from me?!" You hissed.

"I promised you someone good later! Why didn't you listen to me?!"

You rolled your eyes as Dio jumped into the air pulling you along with him. The two of you were perched on a tree branch as the angry townsfolk ran through the woods.

When they were out of sight you and Dio hopped from the branch and began the walk back to the manor.

"I make rules to keep you safe," Dio spoke, "All I ask is that you trust me."

Dio intertwined his fingers with yours. He kissed the back of your hand.

You sighed.

"Fine... I'll... I'll try to control myself."

"Good," He smirked, "How's about we go fetch a midnight snack? I'm starting to feel a bit hungry after that encounter."

Your lips curled into a smile revealing your fangs, "I thought you'd never ask..."

***

After you both were properly fed, you both headed back to Dio's mansion. The sun was beginning to rise so the two of you decided to call it a day and turn in.

Before the two of you went to bed, he had some important matters to deal with and went to his study. You on the other hand decided to take a walk around the mansion. It sucked when Dio immersed himself with work, sometimes his desire for power clouded his love and affection for you. It was just about impossible to distract him from his work.