Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader x Joseph Joestar (Competition)

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I haven't had much inspiration tbh... But I decided to try something different and put in two characters for this oneshot! Either way I hope you guys enjoy, and thank you so much for getting this story over 200 reads!!! Happy Holidays!

***

You were practicing your hamon skills as Lisa Lisa instructed. You were working on various breathing exercises to see how long you could use your hamon before you needed to take your next breath. You were at Lisa Lisa's all alone outside sitting on the marble banister staring out at the ocean. It was the perfect place for peace and quiet, or so you thought. While trying to concentrate you heard what sounded like glass breaking from behind you.

"Don't move a muscle!" You shouted jumping off the banister and getting into a fighting stance.

"Hey! Hey! It's just me!"

You lowered your arms to see Joesph standing there with a dumb grin plastered on his face. He knocked over what looked to be a very expensive vase.

"Don't sneak up on me like that, I could've killed you."

You turned away from him and sat back down on the banister preparing to start your exercises again. As you closed your eyes, you could still feel his presence behind you.

Please just F' off...

Still sensing him behind you, you sighed.

"What do you want?"

"Oh, well now that I have your attention, I was going to ask if you wanted to train with me..." He said while placing a hand behind his head.

"Nope, extremely busy." You snapped, "Try some other time."

"But—"

"Goodbye Jojo!" You interrupted.

"Tch..."

Stomping his feet along the way, he headed back inside. Joesph was an imbecile, you truly couldn't stand him. He was so egotistical that it drove you up a wall every time you heard him speak. You didn't know what it was but everything he did irked you in some way, shape, or form, it was almost maddening.

As you tried to shake that moron from your thoughts you heard what sounded like someone else coming into the room.

What now?

"Joseph can't you take a hi—"

You turned around to see Caesar.

"Oh sorry Caesar, I thought you were Joseph."

Caesar laughed, "No it's just me."

"Did you need something?"

"Well for starters, I'm sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you wanted to train with me, I could use your help..."

Why does everyone in the world need me when I'm busy?

You sighed, "Can I just grab my jacket first?"

Caesar grinned, "Of course, meet you out front."

You didn't mind helping Caesar train because you had known him for a very long time. You actually had a bit of a crush on him, (I mean have you seen him, he's gorgeous!) but you knew better than to get involved with anyone while training. It was crucial for you to master your skills before going up against the Pillar Men.

***

You and Caesar headed over to Fight Island which was right on the outskirts of Air Supplena Island. Upon arriving, you saw that Joseph was already there training by himself.