Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Who Wants To Live Forever?)

Hello everyone thanks for almost 300 reads and 13 votes! I'm glad to see that people are enjoying my oneshot stories! I just wanted to state that this particular one is going to follow the storyline for Part One with some changes here and there. You the reader are taking the role of Dio if Dio was actually a female instead of a male.

***

The horse drawn carriage came to a sudden halt. You peered out the window and took a deep breath remembering what your poor excuse of a father told you before he passed. You wanted to be as successful as you possibly could, not for him, but for yourself and your mother who passed long ago.

With that, you opened the carriage door, kicked out your luggage and gracefully hopped out. You examined the mansion before you.

Damn these people really ARE rich!

Your attention was soon diverted to a young man about your age running towards you waving.

That must be the son, Jonathan Joestar...

"Hello, I'm Jonathan!" He said cheerfully.

"...I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

Upon examining him, his purity and innocence stuck out like a sore thumb. He had a bright smile and large blue eyes, he was actually kind of cute...

You quickly shook that thought from your head and walked by him.

"Show me around!" You demanded.

"Um... Alright," He said confused by your sudden harsh tone.

Upon going in, you were met with George Joestar. You had to make sure you were extremely polite to him and get on his good side. You curtsied in front of him.

"Thank you for allowing me into your home, I am eager to get to know all of you."

"We're glad to have you (Y/N), I will treat you as if you were my own daughter."

You smiled brightly at him - this was going to be easier than you thought.

***

Throughout the days you continued to excel in every task Mr. Joestar threw in your direction. Jonathan on the other hand - not so much. You noticed how angry Mr. Joestar was when Jonathan failed, it made you laugh inside.

You were outside one day reading a book when you noticed Jonathan boxing with a couple of other guys in a ring. You laughed mischievously to yourself as you closed the book and headed over.

"I want next fight," You declared.

The men laughed at you and Jonathan looked a little worried. You could tell he didn't want to fight a girl because of his whole "gentleman" complex that he was trying to keep up.

You held onto your grin as you rolled up your sleeves. You climbed into the ring and threw a death stare at the man holding the gear.

"Give."

He grew extremely nervous, and handed it over to you. You placed the gear on and assumed a fighting stance.

"Fight!" The referee hollered from the side.

You and Jonathan circled around the ring.

"I don't think it's right for me to hit a—"

You sucker-punched the side of Jonathan's face before he could finish his sentence making him stagger.

"Fight me like a man!" You spat.

Jonathan assumed a fighting stance once more and charged at you. You easily dodged with how agile you were and elbowed him in the back.