Old Joseph Joestar x Fem Reader (Old Geezer)

* Requested by: TheBadArtist53 *
Sorry this took so long I'm trying to be more frequent about posting stories on here. Tbh I've been super busy with school and work and barely have time for myself. I know y'all have heard the same story over and over again, but I'm only human. Thanks for sticking around and thank you so much for literally ever vote, read, and comment it means so much having people enjoy reading what I put out there :) x

The end of your journey was near. You and the guys had traveled for weeks trying to get to Egypt to stop DIO and save Jotaro's mom, Holly. It definitely was an exhausting journey full of enemy stand users (you being one of them like Kakyoin and Polnareff at one point), dry heat, and new experiences.

You had to admit, the guys were all an interesting bunch, and you valued each and everyone of their friendships. You had only known them for a few weeks, but they already felt like family.

You leaned your head against the glass window of the car you all were in. You were completely knocked out from the previous day. The group had been on their toes since this journey began, so there was barely any time to rest.

You were in a deep sleep until you felt someone tapping your shoulder. You jolted awake to find a smiling Kakyoin sitting right next to you.

"You were snoring again..." He whispered loud enough for only you to hear.

"T-Thanks..." You said feeling a little embarrassed.

You looked around at the other guys to see they were all too invested in their own activities to notice. You breathed a sigh of relief.

"We're almost there though," Kakyoin spoke, "You told me to wake you up when we were nearing our destination."

"Right, thank you."

The car eventually came to a halt and everyone exited the car, you were the last to exit. As you climbed out of the vehicle you noticed a gloved hand reaching out in front of you.

Mr. Joestar.

You expected him to be off with the others instead of helping you.

"I'm not some type of damsel in distress," You spoke, "I don't need your help."

"That doesn't mean you're not a lady though, and as a man, it is my duty to—"

"Save it old man." You interrupted.

For whatever reason Mr. Joestar annoyed you the most out of the group. Maybe because you thought of him as the weakest member of the group or maybe because he had an egotistical personality, regardless you just couldn't stand him.

You rolled your eyes and jumped out of the car. You headed over to the group of guys as they mapped out their plan of attack, Mr. Joestar followed.

The only problem the group faced now, was finding the mansion in that picture. It wasn't going to be easy, so it was decided that everyone would split up in teams of two and report back to the same area if they found anything.

Jotaro and Kakyoin, Polnareff and Avdol, and you, Iggy and Mr. Joestar.

Each group set off in a different direction hoping to find at least something that would lead them closer to the end.

As you walked with Mr. Joestar, he tried to make small talk here and there, but you just weren't having it.

"Why was I paired up with you?" You finally spoke in annoyance.