Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader (Nervous)

* Requested by: @ThatOneKakyoinFan *
Sorry this took so long, I've been pretty busy these past few days. Also I'm sorry if this story isn't good, I rewrote this like four times because I was having trouble thinking of an idea.

Your head was down on your desk. It was nearing the end of the day and you were exhausted. You brain couldn't hold anymore knowledge so you knocked out for the rest of period.

It was only history and the teacher didn't announce a quiz or anything on the material so you figured you should be fine.

"Ms. (L/N)."

Or not...

"Ms. (L/N)." Your teacher called again.

Your friend Jotaro looked over at you and sighed. He swiftly kicked your desk causing you to stir awake.

"There is a time and place for that Ms. (L/N), try and pay attention."

You rubbed your eyes and yawned. You turned your head to Jotaro to thank him for waking you, but he just sighed and pointed at your messed up hair...

Through passing period, Jotaro followed you to your locker where you exchanged books for your next class. He leaned up against a few lockers next as you checked your hair in the mirror.

"Yare yare daze," He rolled his eyes.

"Oh don't give me that!" You sassed, "You know I can't walk around with my hair all messed up."

You and Jotaro had been friends for quite awhile. He was the only guy you could tolerate and you were the only girl he could tolerate. The two of you never really had any romantic feelings for each other even though it seemed like the world was rooting for the two of you to get hitched one day. He always had your back and you had his. You liked to think of him as your own personal bodyguard, when guys misbehaved around you, they had to answer to him...

When the strands of your hair found their proper place, you closed your locker and turned around.

That was when you saw him.

He was walking towards both you and Jotaro, he looked confused.

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you both but I'm new here, My name's Noriaki Kakyoin. I was looking for classroom 123 and I can't seem to find it."

"That's our class," Jotaro spoke, "We're heading there now, you can follow us if you want... I'm Jotaro Kujo, and this is..."

Jotaro gave you the opportunity to introduce yourself but you were frozen in place. You were at a loss for words. For the first time ever a guy made you nervous.

He. Was. Gorgeous.

You didn't realize you were staring at him until Jotaro hit the back of your head.

"Oi! Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

"U-Uh y-yeah... My name is (Y/N) (L/N)." You said as your cheeks turned pink.

"It's nice to meet you (Y/N)." Kakyoin smiled.

The way your name rolled off his tongue sounded so angelic. It made your heart sing.

"Let's go, we're going to be late," Jotaro said while walking ahead of you and Kakyoin.

As the three of you walked, you happened to steal a few glances at Kakyoin's profile from your peripherals. You wanted to talk to him, but you weren't sure what to say, your mind was blank.

"So did you just move here?" Jotaro asked without turning around.

"Oh yeah, just a couple of days ago." Kakyoin spoke, "My family moved here to better their business."