Diavolo x Fem Reader (The Consigliere) *Lemon*

* Requested by: @CocoaOtaku89 , @Nyuleen_200 & @Guccivanna *

Hey guys so this lemon is a bit dirtier than what I normally put out but then again to some people it might not be so bad, but regardless it's Diavolo so like what did ya expect lol?

Your hand hovered over the door to the boss's office, you were prepared to knock but hesitated. You were appointed as the mafia's new Consigliere, since the last one had been killed by the boss (which to be honest, frightened you to some degree). You climbed your way through the ranks just to get to this point and you were amazed at how smoothly the whole "interview" went. You met the mafia's underboss Doppio, and he seemed way too frail to even be apart of a gang. He smiled at you with kind eyes and was very thorough about what he expected of you taking on this new position. You had asked Doppio the burning question, who was the boss? But all he did was smile and said that you'd find out soon enough...

You had been apart of Passione for quite sometime, you surpassed most of the men around you going from a soldier, to a capo quite quickly. You only considered being the boss's right hand advisor because he himself seemed like a man who just radiated confidence. He was cool and collected and his movements were always calculated. He was definitely no moron, he was bright and that was the kind of person you wanted to work for (and for the obvious reason, you just wanted to know who he was and what he looked like).

You hoped the boss would accept you and help you grow develop just like you would do your best to help him. Doppio was pretty accepting of you already, but who's to say the boss felt the same?

Today you expected to meet the boss. You were nervous yet excited all at the same time to get to meet him face to face. So with a shaking fist, you knocked on the door.

No answer.

You knocked once more and was met with the same response.

Your hand moved towards the doorknob and you slowly turned it. The door was unlocked! You slowly opened the door only to be met with a dark room. There was some light just peeking in from between the closed curtains onto the boss's desk. You took a step forward and closed the door behind you.

It was dead silent, you could only hear the sounds of your shoes clack against the wooden floor. You felt a bit of anxiety as you made your way to his desk. Everything was stacked neatly before you, there wasn't a single thing out of place except for one paper.

Upon further examination it had your name on it.

Did the boss do a background check on you?

You went to reach for it until your heard a bone chilling voice speak behind you.

"Don't you know better than to touch other people's things?"

You froze in place at that voice. His arm had snaked it's way around your waist while his other hand was placed on your shoulder. He was very close to you, so close that you could feel his warm breath tickle your earlobe. His lips curled into a smile as he watched your trembling figure.

"I've been expecting you... It's nice to finally meet face to face."

"Well I wouldn't say face to face..." You commented trying to sound brave.

He chuckled, "I knew Doppio made the right decision in recruiting you... Brave and bold in the eyes of danger."

His hand went from your shoulder to your neck. He didn't squeeze, he just placed it around your neck, while his thumb stroked your cheek. You clenched your jaw. It seemed like he was trying to figure you out.