Tiziano x Reader x Squalo (Lazy Day)

* Requested by: @Unqu33ndb33 *
My vacation is ending soon and I'm big sad, oh well :(

It was early morning, the sun was just peeking over the horizon symbolizing the start to a brand new day. You laid on a soft king-sized mattress with the sheets just pulled over your waist-line, your top-half was exposed.

It had been a long night the previous night. Tiziano and Squalo were as energetic as always when it came to... well you know the details... It was almost always like this with them, almost every night they felt the need to savor every inch of you. They couldn't help themselves, for whatever reason they were so transfixed on you that you're needs almost always came first.

You were awaken not by the sunlight that was just peeking through the curtains, but by a set of strong arms wrapping themselves around your frame.

"Good morning," He whispered.

His breath tickled your ear causing you to crack a small smile. Your eyes were still closed but you knew exactly who it was, the sound of his voice and his scent, it was Squalo. You turned over to get a better look at his face. His messy orange-colored locks fell just in front of his ice blue eyes; he too was bare, so you also made it a point to examine his toned body as well.

"Good morning," You yawned.

He kissed your forehead causing you to feel all warm inside.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

You laughed, "How could I? You and Tiziano kept me up all night!"

Squalo took hold of your chin in his hand.

"How could we not? You're our favorite person," He replied in a seductive tone.

You came to really like Squalo overtime. He was a bit more aggressive with what he wanted unlike Tiziano, but you also enjoyed his sensitive side whenever he showed it. He'd usually show it in private to you or Tiziano, and it was moments like these were he playfully consoled you that you treasured the most.

Squalo leaned in for a kiss on the lips until someone else made themselves present in the bedroom.

"Hey! Save some for me Squalo, I can't let you have our darling (Y/N) all to yourself!"

Tiziano had his long hair pulled back into a bun and wore nothing but shorts. He leaned against the doorframe smiling at the two of you in bed together.

Squalo rolled his eyes, "Can't I have some privacy with (Y/N)? Just two minutes maybe?"

"You had plenty of time when I was downstairs cooking breakfast, now come along!" He ushered for the two of you to follow.

You shrugged and Squalo sighed. He rolled out of bed and searched the floor for something to wear. You sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched. You noticed your body in the mirror from across the room, you saw all the reddish-purple marks that covered various spots on your skin.

"W-Wow..."

Squalo put on a t-shirt and shorts. He looked over at you examining yourself in the mirror. He chuckled.

"Sorry, I guess we just like you a little too much..."

He placed a hand behind his head and nervously grinned.

You flashed him a small, reassuring smile, "I mean... it's alright, I just would like to be able to go out in public without people staring at these marks."

"And why not?" He said while handing you your clothes that were once in the floor, "It's a perfect way to show who you belong to."

"Yeah but you guys don't have to do all of this!"