Giorno Giovanna x Male Reader (Those Feelings)

I've been on this weird experimental kick to try new types of stories, ideas, and characters. I decided since my first story I posted on here was a Giorno x Fem Reader, it'd only be fair to try a Male Reader scenario for any male readers I may have... This is an AU where you and Giorno are in high school together. Hope you all like it! x

Giorno lived his life the best he possibly could with what he had. He was a sophomore in high school, who was quiet and reserved. His father wasn't around and his mother didn't pay much attention to him either. He spent most of his days reading or playing video games like most teens his age would do, but he had a secret.

He never told anyone about it, one, because he didn't want it to spread and two because he couldn't find someone to confide in or ask how to deal with it. He didn't think anything was wrong with the way he was, but he knew that not everyone agreed.

A lot of the kids at school picked on Giorno because he didn't play any sports and was always reading. Giorno also never really partook in parties and or "boyish" activities like the other guys. He was bullied to the point he'd come home with bruises and cuts. He was called every derogatory name in the book and was beaten by the boys on the football team whenever they saw him.

Sometimes he'd cry, sometimes he'd try and fight back, but nothing really changed. He always hurried home after every day and sulked on his bed, how he desperately wished he could find someone who understood what he was going through...

You on the other hand, you were probably one of the most popular guys in the whole school. All the girls wanted you, and all the guys wanted to be you. You were finally at your senior of high school; you were very athletic as well as the captain and quarterback of the football team. You dedicated your life to the sport because your father basically enforced it upon you since birth. He wanted you to get a scholarship and play professionally, but that wasn't something you really wanted.

You really wanted to be a singer. Your voice was amazing, truly a gift from the heavens. You didn't normally sing in front of anyone because you were either embarrassed or you just simply felt awkward, but you hoped that one day you'd make it big...

One day after football practice you were heading towards the locker room to change when you caught sight of a few of your friends huddled up near the bleachers. Practice was over so you were curious as to what they were doing. When you walked over you noticed a full head of blonde hair just peaking out getting tossed and shoved from guy to guy.

"Fag!" One of your teammates shouted.

"Look at Gay-orno," Another laughed.

You pushed some of your teammates aside to see a beaten and battered boy sitting on the floor. His lip was cut and his long hair was a mess.

"Hey guys cut it out!" You shouted.

All the guys froze and looked to you.

"Are you alright?" You asked while taking a knee in front of the boy.

He didn't look up, he just continued to look down.

You stood back up and looked at your teammates, "All of you, practice is over, hit the showers and go home!"

Since you were highly respected by everyone, the guys just groaned and trudged back to the locker room.

Your attention was diverted back to the boy on the ground.

"Here let me help."

You carefully helped Giorno to his feet.

"I'm really sorry about all that, if I would've seen what they were doing sooner I would've stopped them."