Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (Lost and Found)

You had been apart of La Squadra for a little while now, those guys were the only people close to your family that you had. Your mission was to take down the boss, which had been obvious since day one. You caught wind that the boss's daughter was being guarded by a couple of other gang members and it was imperative that you found out more information about all of them.

Risotto told you to be careful and as stealthy as possible, they were most likely all stand users. Your stand Sound of Silence (yes the song by Simon and Garfunkel) was perfect for getting you close enough. Your stand's ability allowed anything it touched to be cloaked in an aura that made the person or object invisible to the human eye, the person and/or object in this state could not be heard as well. If more than one person is touched by the stand they can see each other in the invisible state, but those who are not touched cannot.

Of course, it wasn't the strongest stand, but it definitely came in handy in certain situations like today's.

You were assigned to check up on Ghirga Narancia, Formaggio was supposed to be in charge of that but Risotto decided it would be best if you went in his place.

You hid behind the wall of a building and observed Narancia from afar. He was placing a bag of groceries in the car and was mumbling to himself.

What was he saying?

You watched as he pulled out a map and began to scribble something on it with a red pen.

"Time to get a closer look..."

You called out your stand and had it touch the tops of your shoulders, you were now invisible to the human eye.

You cautiously approached Narancia, and when you were close enough you peaked over his shoulder.

Hmm... Interesting, seems like he's trying not to be followed, wonder why?

Narancia opened the door to get into the car before he stepped in you quickly kicked a rock at the back of his heel causing him to quickly spin around.

"Oi! Who did that?" He asked annoyed.

With him distracted you slipped into the backseat of the car undetected. When he finally got into the car he started it up and began driving. He was blasting music and singing at the top of his lungs, thankfully no one could hear you because you couldn't stop laughing.

As Narancia drove, you peaked at the paper bag of goods he got on the side of you. You looked through the various contents to find makeup and magazines.

Why would he have these? Was it for his girlfriend or sister? Maybe his mom?

You examined the case of makeup further and noticed the brand.

Holy, that's an expensive brand, there's no way that'd be just for a relative or even a girlfriend, this kid doesn't have that kind of money!

Could they be guarding the boss's daughter?!

Your mouth began to twitch into a smirk, the guys weren't going to believe this!

***

Narancia drove back to a secluded farmhouse located in the middle of some grassy plains. He casually got out of the car and grabbed the goods and headed inside. You slipped out of the car and went over to a nearby window to see what was going on.

"...You made sure you weren't followed right?" A boy with holes in his clothes asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I did just what you told me to." He shrugged.

He went to set the items down on a table nearby when you saw two others guys descend from the stairs.

A blonde with curls in his hair and a...