Prosciutto x Fem Reader (Misunderstood) *Lemon*

Hey y'all, sorry I haven't been updating as frequently I got a second job and I've been so busy lol. So this is my first attempt at a lemon (cut me some slack if it ain't good). Obviously don't read if you don't want to read anything sexual as well as if you're underage (most of you will still read it anyways lol). Always practice safe sex my dudes.

"Risotto, I'm not going," You stammered.

"I let each of you have you're own freedom and do as you please, but when it comes to business I make the decisions," Risotto spoke.

He sat cross-legged on the seat across from you. His fingertips rubbed his temples. It was evident that he was annoyed with this conversation.

"I refuse," You said while crossing your arms across your chest.

Risotto groaned, "This is your final warning..."

You rolled your eyes, "You wouldn't hurt me."

"Don't be so sure of that, you know I could easily use Metallica on you before you had a chance to react."

You shuddered at the thought, you saw how his stand worked and it frightened you to say the least. Since you were close to him he'd definitely get you before you could draw out your own.

Your stand was called Weezer. You basically had the ability to make other people's organs fail on them. The speed of someone dying varied, it all depended on the overall health of the affected (the healthier the person, the longer it took). Your only downfall was you needed to touch the person in order for it to work.

You looked Risotto in his blackened eyes and sighed. He had no intention of changing his mind about the scenario. At this point, you knew you could no longer argue with him and gave in...

***

You must've rearranged your "goods" at least seven times in the mirror.

"Screw this freaking dress..." You muttered.

You wore a low-cut, long black gown and heels to match. You absolutely hated dressing up, even for missions; but Risotto insisted you blended in as much as possible.

"Fuck this stupid shit..."

Although you hated dressing up, you still wanted to look your best. You shoved your lipstick and perfume into your purse and exited the room.

You had been apart of the La Squadra group since it started. You lived with them but knew how to put them all in their place when they made passes at you.

Tonight you were supposed to partner up with Prosciutto. Prosciutto had a bad attitude and you didn't like it. He didn't really talk to you, but when he did he was very cold and rigid.

You were certain that he was just as aggravated as you were about having to go to this party.

As you descended the stairs the group was waiting for you.

Ghiaccio was the first to speak, "Took you long enough."

"Chill out ice boy, a lady needs to look her best. ~"

"What lady are you talking about? I don't see one?" Illuso teased.

"I could always make your other kidney fail this time if you want! ~" You winked.