Risotto Nero x Fem Reader x Doppio (Turf War)

* Requested by: @Jordan_Nadroj *
I was particularly excited for this request only because I never would've thought of putting these two characters together in a one shot. Kinda an A/U where Risotto and Doppio are gang leaders of rival gangs and the reader is trapped in the middle of it...

In Naples Italy, there were two rival gangs that swore to overthrow each other until one came out on top. The only issue, was both gangs were evenly matched, hence why they were still fighting...

It was known that one of the gangs was led by Risotto Nero. But the other gang leader was unknown, it was said that the true leader was hidden behind his/her right-hand Doppio. All the townsfolk felt threatened by both gangs and felt like they were in even more trouble since both gangs had the police working alongside them. As much as everyone wanted them to stop, no one was sure if it would be a better off to have one of the gangs on top or not.

Violence spread wherever each of these gang members were. Drug deals happened almost every second of the day and valuable items were stolen almost every minute. It was getting to the point that either you joined them or you suffered losing everything you ever had.

Of course you were trapped right in the center of it. Your parents passed away when you were about thirteen years old, leaving you and your two younger siblings (who were now thirteen and sixteen) to fend for yourselves. You knew you had to be the new breadwinner to make sure they ate and had somewhat of a decent life.

You were much older now, working two jobs, you could afford a small motel room that fit the three of you. You were lucky that the owner was nice enough to let you all stay, but then again, the motel was for the lower class and everyone who lost their homes and jobs ended up coming here to eat. You made payments monthly and offered to help clean rooms and make food for residents just to ensure that the owner wouldn't evict the three of you.

It was around one o'clock in the afternoon, you were making lunch for some of the residents in the motel. You served an old couple and a family of five. Both of them thanked you from the bottoms of their hearts for the food, and you hurried back into the kitchen to grab something else for the other hungry residents. Everyone seemed to love your cooking, the residents always talked about it and not only that, people who weren't even staying at the motel came to eat your food.

When you came back out of the kitchen, you noticed that the room had gone silent. Everyone had their attention pointed at the door, your line of sight followed everyone else's when you saw the giant of a man standing there with a few members of his gang, Risotto Nero. Everyone watched as he casually walked through the room to an empty table at the back of the room. No one dare spoke a word to either of them, they just sat there and watched. Him and his buddies all sat down.

The customers all whispered among themselves. Most of them were terrified as to what they were going to do. A few people even got up and left immediately.

"Oi where's the menus?!" shouted one of the members named Formaggio.

"There aren't any..." A brave soul amongst the crowd spoke, "It's whatever the chef has in the kitchen..."

"Hmm," He huffed, "Well where's the server?"

Everyone's eyes went to you standing there with a tray of food in your hand. Formaggio's eyebrow raised.

"You! Bring that over here!"

The food you had was supposed to go to a family with a lot of children.