Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (After School...) *Lemon*

* Requested by: @doalicez & @ArMy_BaNgTan_ *
I decided since you both were kinda requesting the same thing that I'd merge your requests into one, hope you don't mind.
*Also creds to @StarYoru on twitter for the art*

It was your senior of high school. You finally made it this far and you couldn't wait to graduate.

After you had received your class schedule, you looked it over with a few of your friends. Most of you had the same classes together, the only difference was the language each of you chose. Your friends chose French while you decided to try Italian.

"Who's your teacher?" One of you friends asked.

You glanced at the name written underneath the class.

"Hm... Bruno Bucciarati I suppose."

"Who's that?" Your friend asked.

"Never heard of him!" Your other friend spoke.

"Must be the new replacement for the other Italian teacher we had before."

"I wonder what he's like... Maybe he's cute!"

"Doubt it," You responded, "He's probably some old dude who takes his job way too seriously."

***

You passed through all your classes with ease, this year seemed like it was going to be pretty easy so far. The last class you had of the day was your Italian class.

You showed up a few minutes early like a few other students and waited for the rest of the class, as well as the teacher to file in.

You still weren't quite sure who to expect as you placed your books down on an empty desk. You smoothed the wrinkles on your skirt and gently tucked it underneath your bottom as you sat down on the wooden chair.

Your hands sat folded across your lap as you waited in silence for the teacher to arrive. A few students chatted here and there, but you didn't really have anyone in the class that you could speak with.

Finally when the bell rang, the last of the students filed in and the teacher made it in the knick of time.

"Good afternoon class, my name is Mr. Bucciarati and I will be your teacher for the rest of the year."

Your jaw dropped at the gorgeous young man standing before the class. You definitely were not expecting someone like him to walk through the door. The girls were all at the edges of their seats trying to get a better look at him.

"Oh my god..." You heard a girl next to you whisper.

"He's gorgeous!" Another spoke.

Mr. Bucciarati spoke up in front of the class, "Since today is everyone's first day here, how's about we all get to know each other a little better!"

After he set his things down he walked in front of his desk and leaned up against it.

"Let's start on this end of the classroom..."

He pointed towards the left side of the classroom. You listened to all the students introduce themselves until it was your turn.