Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Accident) (Part 2 to The Agreement) *Lemon*

* Requested by: KuronaAtsuko *
A lot of people have been requesting a part two to "The Agreement" so I guess this could be a part two as well as it's own story... Also I know a lot of readers don't like lemons so for those people, the lemon is in the beginning, you'll know what to read up until in order to skip it. Sorry this one took so long enjoy!

Tonight was unlike any other for you and Abbacchio. The two of you had been dating for at least a year or so and you both had just returned home from a romantic evening together. The two of you acted like drunken fools as you both stumbled into the mansion. Since work for Abbacchio required him to be closer to the mansion, it was only fair for the two of you to move in with the rest of the guys.

You both laughed as Abbacchio tried to hold your figure up against him. You normally didn't have the chance to witness Abbacchio laugh as much as he did tonight, seeing him with this rare expression made your heart happy. He really had enjoyed himself tonight with you; of course the two of you went on various dates before, but today was special. Today was your anniversary and of course even though it was just a year, it still meant something to the both of you.

The two of you climbed the stairs together, Abbacchio held the banister tightly in his grasp while you leaned against him. He was enamored by you. You came into his life at the right time and he wasn't sure who in the heavens was watching over him, but he knew that when it was his time, he'd have to thank them from the bottom of his heart...

"Hey," Abbacchio started when the both you reached the top step, "You know what would really make to tonight even more special?"

"What?" You asked.

Abbacchio helped guide you to the room you both shared.

"Well," He started while trying to open the door and hold you at the same time, "I was hoping you'd figure it out..."

Abbacchio shot you that sexy grin that he always showed to no one else but you. You knew what he wanted, and you'd be lying to yourself if you didn't want to partake in what he was suggesting.

He opened the door and you managed to walk over to the bed with some assistance from Abbacchio. You laid on your back and stared up at the ceiling. The room spun a little, making you feel dizzy, you felt the urge to vomit, but did your best to suppress it.

Abbacchio took his jacket off and slung it over a chair in the room. He took his shoes off and loosened the top buttons of his burgundy colored button-up shirt. He walked over to you, he could tell you were a little more wasted than him, so he helped you take your heels off. Once he tossed them to the side, he leaned over you and dug his hands between your back and the duvet covers. He carefully lifted your torso towards his chest so your chin rested on his shoulder and his on yours. His hands made their way to the zipper of your dress, all he did was unzip it for you and laid you back down.

He'd never force you into doing anything you didn't want to do, nor would he take advantage of you in this state. He left you to your own devices, you would be the one to initiate anything if you wanted him.

"Leone," You groaned, "Can you just take the dress off for me? I don't think I can..."

Abbacchio nodded and took hold of the hems of your dress. He carefully pulled it down your figure and dropped it over the same chair his jacket rested on.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much better," You smiled.

Of course you laid their mostly bare, you only had on a pair of panties and Abbacchio was still mostly clothed. Your eyelids were half-closed, you felt tired, but you weren't ready to fall asleep yet. Abbacchio helped shift your body so you laying on a pillow under the blankets rather than just laying out in the open. He kissed your forehead and proceeded to get himself out of his clothes. You happened to catch a glimpse of him strip down to his boxer briefs, and then he climbed into bed next to you.