Chapter 39

Cole's PoV-

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing loudly on the pillow next to my head. I bolt upright to see that Max and James are asleep in the same armchair, squished together. I see Tess asleep in Charlie's arms in the corner, surrounded by lots and lots of pillows that they have stole from the sofas. I'm glad to see that Lexi has such wonderful friends. I pick up my irritating phone and slam the answer button and slap it against my ear, "What the fuck do you want?" I demand, angrily.

"Woah, boss, it's just me, Seb! I think you should get yourself down here and figure out what you want to do with the psychotic bitch before she kills us, preferably," He informs me and I quickly agree to head down to the 'hideout'. I lift myself from the springy bastard of a sofa and march over to Max and James, desperate to get out of this white box.

Roughly, I shake them awake, watching as they both stir from their slumbers, groaning and whining, asking for a few more minutes. Since that didn't work, I decide to thump both of them in between their brows and chuckle as they both shoot out of the armchair, now wide awake, "I'm up! I'm up!" Max yells and James nonchalantly yawns.

"I'm going to see how things are going with Gina and decide how much mercy I'm giving her, seeing as she's giving us a hard time," I tell them and they nod, "When Lexi wakes up, please tell her that I won't be long and take good care of her," I demand, pointing a finger that flits between both of them as they nod sharply as I turn around to leave the room.

***

When I arrive, I swing open the rusty metal door and let it slam onto the dark grey walls and flick on the lights to reveal a long corridor. As I stalk down the corridor, I look at all of the doors, symmetrically arranged, matching the front door of this old, crumbled place. Each member of the gang has a room here with their belongings inside and spare things that they might need, all inside of the rooms that they are allocated when they join the gang. This whole place is used for a hideout in case of an emergency. Each member of the gang can come and hide here for as long as they want, when and if they need it.

I walk to the very end of the corridor which leads to just one door at the end and step through it. It leads me to a large cafeteria style room, full of space, with a kitchen to the left of it, a table and some chairs laid out exactly like in the meeting room. I hear rustling coming from further into the room, more or less in the centre, and I flick on the lights to reveal the satanic bitch tied tightly to a chair with a piece of tape over her mouth.

I chuckle bitterly at the crazy look in her eyes and - as if they had been called - the rest of the guys enter the room and gather around me in a strong defence stance. Slowly and cautiously, I walk towards her, the gang mimicking every step I take, and I soon find myself stood in front of her. I rip off the tape from her mouth and she screams in pain. Is it bad that I'm enjoying her suffering?

"You dick!" She screams at me and tries to shake herself free but to no improvement, "Gina Adams. How're you doing, honey?" I ask her in a sickly sweet tone and she scoffs, "Don't 'honey' me, assface," She attempts to cross her arms across her false chest but soon realises she is tied up pretty securely and gives up, causing us all to laugh, only infuriating Gina further.

"Just let me go!" She shouts at me and spits on my feet, to my great disgust.

"No," I reply bluntly, all pretences of sweetness melted into my fury, "Thanks to you Lexi is in hospital with a low chance of survival!" I scream like a maniac in her face and she looks a little shocked at everything she has caused. Then the unthinkable happens; she begins to cry. The nerve of that girl!

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to cause this much fuss!" She squeals out and I scoff, "Don't give us that bullshit, Gina! You were the one who started this and now we're going to finish it!" Sebastian shouts at her, itching to get closer but he knows better than to go in front of me and so restrains himself.