4.1 Rebirth and Escape

The author has something to say: I have modified the BUG first and it’s uncomfortable for me to hang on it. Thank you for your message. It’s not that I still can’t see so many bugs, I’m a face.

He was scared and angry. Tan Zeyao trembled and shot a dozen slaps on Ling Fangping's ass: "Do you know what is wrong?"

Ling Fangping continued to make useless struggles while biting his teeth: "I am right!"

Tan Zeyao is so angry that he is frowning: "You are right? Do you know how dangerous it is to go out for running now? Do you have a heart disease patient's consciousness? What's more, you still have a child in your stomach. In case the heart can't bear such a burden. Do you know if you are dead? Xiao Yu... Do you know that you were robbed by poisonous people last time, how worried I am? Don’t scare me anymore? I... can you cherish yourself? A little bit? You are only sixteen years old and the happiness in your life has not been tasted yet. Don’t think about dying? Ah?” Tan Zeyao said emotionally and his hand stop slowly.

Ling Fangping said: "Are you finished?" Laozi didn't want to die! I only want to find my body!

"....done." Tan Zeyao released his hand with a smile.

"Give me some food when you’re done. I am starving to death." Ling Fangping lifted his sleeves and wipe his tears. His eyes were still red.

Tan Zeyao is more cynical to make breakfast and heard that Ling Fangping was behind him: "Can kill but can't be humiliated. Laozi has enough to jump off the building!"

Tan Zeyao turned his head and grinned: "You are sure to jump off the building... instead of choosing another method?"

Ling Fangping wondered: "Well?" Laozi just casually said that and suicide is a fool's job!

"Despite your jumping. Friendly reminder, there is a bunch of roses outside the window. Be careful when jumping." Tan Zeyao go to the kitchen and immediately suppressed the laughter. Yu Yuan, who used to be a cold and self-closing person, is actually such a cute fool! Amnesia is really a good thing! But... this little broken child opened his mouth and shut up this Laozi. In the end, where did he learn to it? Tan Zeyao frowned for a moment and the fried egg exploded with a squid. He immediately threw the doubts behind his head and concentrated on making breakfast.

Ling Fangping go to the window and looked outside. He was speechless. Wait, he forget that they are in the first floor.

Good breakfast. Two fried eggs, two dishes of carrot lettuce salad, a dish of bread and a small pot of red dates with white fungus porridge. Chinese and Western combined breakfast.

Tan Zeyao smiled and looked at Ling Fangping. He just crying and his eyes are red like a rabbit. In a blink of an eye, he was eating, drinking without being picky at all. Tan Zeyao remembers that Xiao Yu never eats carrots but now he has a good time there.

Ling Fangping is certainly not picky eaters. Special forces have to go to tropical jungle for survival training with hungry to the extreme point even flies can swallow without changing color. How can he become picky eaters?

Ling Fangping quickly wiped out his own share and then stared at the breakfast that Tan Zeyao had just moved.

"Not eating?"

“Hm。”

Tan Zeyao pushed his plate over and then looked at Xiao Yu, who was very clean. He instantly wiped out his fried egg and vegetable salad... precisely the triangle that he had bitten.

Ling Fangping calmed his stomach and sat down with a nap. This reminded him of Tan Zeyao: "I am full. Are you full?"

Tan Zeyao's mouth twitched: "...full."

"Are you a bird? That is full in one bite?"

"..." You know that I only have one bite and you still ask?

So Tan Zeyao returned to the kitchen to soak the instant noodles. Ling Fangping said: "This is junk food. The various additives inside are harmful to the human body. Long-term consumption will lead to imbalance of nutrition and eventually cause diseases." Instant noodles are absolutely forbidden food in the Falcon base except for the task. Everyone's three meals a day are prepared by professional nutrition experts to keep their bodies at their peak.

The excellence of the details is by no means an exhaustive one. When you are on the front line, any unremarkable factor can lead to a completely different ending.

Tan Zeyao’s instant noodle soup sprayed out: “If you didn’t grab the breakfast of Laozi, Is Laozi eating junk food?” Besides, Laozi is a doctor. What are the harms of instant noodles when he can write tens of thousands of words? I need you to remind me? It was only after a day that he was infected.

So Ling Fangping did not speak.

As it turns out, there is no diamond that can't take porcelain. Yu Yuan’s small and fragile stomach is far from the real body of Ling Fangping. Therefore, the result of eating is holding the whole stomach while swaying in the house all morning: “Die, die, die.....”

Tan Zeyao wanted to look at the medical book quietly for a while and the result was that he was all over the top of his head. He put on his clothes and went out to buy him jianweixiaoshi* tablets. Suddenly I felt that the original Yu Yuan was not all unacceptable. At least one thing is better than the present one. That is his peace of mind.

*functions of strengthening the spleen and stomach and helping digestion, and is used for relieving symptoms such as indigestion and bloating.

Twenty minutes from the community to the pharmacy when Tan Zeyao came back. He found that Yu Yuan had disappeared.

Tan Zeyao is almost going crazy. Just before he went out, he was afraid that Yu Yuan would run around and deliberately locked the door. Where did the child run to? Tan Zeyao walked around the room and saw the footprints on the window sill of the bedroom.

Wait, he really jumped in the building!

The rose outside the window was overwhelmed by a large piece. Tan Zeyao immediately decided to install a security net, not afraid of people coming in but afraid of people inside out!

---
Sorry for the late Update

I might be able for one week because life is suck

See you on monday ( ̄3 ̄)

Just wait for the other one