16.1 I fucking love you

Tan Zeyao was awakened by a burst of screaming ghosts*. The white curtains of the hospital were picked up by the autumn wind, and the morning light leaked on the floor.

(T/N: peoples fighting?)

The voice pierced his eardrum sharply, shaking his entire head and squeaking: "I rely, I stole his cell phone? I also stole his man! You are too unreasonable!"

The nurse heard the movement coming in and glanced at it: "Sir, this is a hospital, please keep quiet!" The family members of the ward next to the door sighed and said: "Do you have any moral, calling out here early in the morning?"

"Rely, I have no moral? Yes, I have no moral. I am fucking to find people to use the top of the book on the head as a gun, I am damn asking someone to knock our lights into a one-eyed dragon and still smirk, I am his mother has nothing to do so I send some people to the hospital to serve for one night but also a damn thief. Do you want to fucking die for staring at me? Come, look up!"

Tan Zeyao caressed his head and finally remembered what happened yesterday evening. Xiao Ling... Xiao Ling was robbed and his whereabouts are unknown. Thinking of Ling Fangping, Tan Zeyao's heart was sore and went black. Then a person who loves to laugh and love is born with a child, but he is robbed. He don't know where is he now, whether he suffers or not, will he be afraid.

Just now, people who have no moral have shrunk their necks and silently retreated. The nurse frowned and came to pull the needle for Tan Zeyao. Someone handed a mobile phone to him: "Give, you call!" Tan Zeyao recognized this yesterday's unlucky driver. After handing out the mobile phone, he took a packet of cigarettes from his arms. He just took out one and the nurse seriously went out.

The phone is actually in a call state, and the name shown above is Yao Qing.

"Hey?"

The opposite side was quiet for a long time, only came: "Tan Zeyao where are you?"

"Hospital," Tan Zeyao put the phone on his shoulder and exchanged his clothes like forever. "Is there something?"

"Are you sick? Which hospital?"

"Ordinary cold, Gua Diao Ping. What?" He is anxious to find Ling Fangping, paying attention on what he should say, thinking about whether to call the police. It seems that it is specifically directed at Ling Fangping and it seems to be not an ordinary kidnapping. Will the police suddenly force them to jump into the wall?

"Cheng, you should rest. I just want to tell you that your little boy who is pregnant is in my hand. Hang up, I will contact you again."

"In your hand? Yao Qing, what are you making? Hey, hey..." After holding the phone for a while, Tan Zeyao did not expect Yao Qing to do this kind of thing. Although surprised, he decided not to rush. The soldiers will cover the water and cover it. There is no other way.

The sound of the ringtones, the phone uploaded two photos of Ling Fangping, a meal full of mouthfuls of light with a smirk at the camera and a swaying OK gesture. Tan Zeyao finally put a heart in his stomach (finally breath). There are two lines below: "I won't touch him but I don't rule to send all the photos to the Internet. Tan Zeyao, I just want to talk to you tomorrow afternoon. Half past two, Coconut Island Coffee, see you."

The doctor in the ward saw that he was wearing a coat so he stopped him: "The final test results have not come out yet, wait a minute. I doubt you are..."

Tan Zeyao interrupted the doctor's words with a smile: "It doesn't matter, I have it in my heart. Where can I pay?"

The doctor frowned and glanced at him: "Your friend has already paid for you."

Tan Zeyao is thinking about which friend, he saw yesterday the unlucky driver swayed out from the entrance of the corridor and reached out a hand in front of him.

Tan Zeyao politely shook his hand: "Thank you. What is your name?"

The driver said: "Free of charge, Liu Hong."

Liu Hong persistently put a hand in front of him, and Tan Zeyao had to hold it again: "My name is Tan, Tan Zeyao."

The driver reached out for the third time: "Mental loss, lost time, auto repair, petrol, what is not going to be with you. The hospitalization fee is a total of three hundred and fifty-eight, and you round it up to three hundred and six."

"......"Tan Zeyao touched his nose and took four hundred dollar bills from his wallet and handed it over: "Da (great) is not thankful, please come to eat if you have time."

Liu Hong even waved his hand: "I won't have to meet you again. This kind of thing is enough for the old man to meet once!"

***