34 Life and death choice

Special forces outbound missions generally have clear goals and command. Examples of stocking like this are few and far between. Wu Yuanheng was too busy to smuggle the murder of the border jade, and Liu Yan and Jing Guanghui did not dare to ask. These days are being explored outside, and they don’t know how to proceed. Since Ling Fangping arranged this way, let's take a step and look at it. Liu Yan thought about it and agreed. Jing Guanghui has never had any idea. Only Liu Yan is the leader.

Liu Yan asked: "Dare to ask the younger brother to honor his name?"

Ling Fangping slightly hesitated: "Your brother is surnamed Yu Mingyuan."

Liu Yan nodded: "The little brother is indeed a very interesting person." Ling Fangping took advantage of their reaction, knowing that they did not think of the name Yu Yuan, and sighed in the heart. If he died because of Yu Yuan, if Qian Ming was lost because of Yu Yuan, they might not remember this name and this face.

The contact method and location were agreed. The two of them left. Ling Fangping thought about it and still went to Wei Long for two days. When he entered the door, Wei Long had already returned. He saw him and smiled. "I have already said hello to Hao Ge. He will let you go to work tomorrow."

Ling Fangping did not expect this to be so smooth: "Thank you. What does he assign me to do?"

Wei Long: "He didn't say it, it should be as embarrassing as us."

Ling Fangping stroked his forehead: "Well, what are you responsible for?"

Wei Long bowed his head and thought about it. He was disheartened: "There are things that fight people, fight, nothing... wipe the glass and sweep the corridor."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Wei Long said: "I said that this is not a good business but you don't listen. Forget it, don't say this. What are the instant noodles you bought in the morning? Where did you go today? How come you back now?"

Ling Fangping: "... lost."

Wei Long: "...someone steals instant noodles?" This year's strange things are not general.

Ling Fangping did not change the color of his face: "I met a dog in the middle of the road and chased me three streets. At a critical juncture, a billboard took me to the bottom."

Wei Long: "..."

Ling Fangping pointed to the bruises on his hands and on his forehead: "The evidence is here."

Wei Long’s mouth twitched slightly: “What about later?”

"Later... I was rescued and went to the hospital for a day trip. Of course, before this, the dog walked with a noodle."

Wei Long: "Oh." It feels like a friend said to have a big meal. As a result, they got a street food stall and ate a bowl of spring noodles.

There are two noodles in the refrigerator, a packet of ketchup, a few parsley, Weilong thrown them into the pot to stir up the two bowls: "Eat." Ling Fangping ate the most difficult and simple meal of the year. After eating Wei Long watch the game in front of the TV, Ling Fangping took out the medicine from the trouser pocket and studied it for a long time. Fortunately, the dark channel had not been more than 72 hours, and the cup of water swallowed two pieces. Wei Long’s eyes are aimed at: “What medicine?”

Ling Fangping does not change color: "vitamin tablets."

Wei Long is obviously the legendary curious baby, and his TV has come together to see: "Is it vitamin B2? I am ruining my mouth recently... oh..." Wei Long looked at the obvious six-square word "Levonor" on the box. Progesterone tablets, it doesn't matter if he hasn't seen this name, but how do you look at the words in the upper left corner and look at it like "yuting"?