13.1 I fucking loves you

In the evening, the sky was dark. Tan Zeyao looked up and saw the light from the window, he slowly breath a sigh of relief. The mood of suppressing the day is much better and stranger.

In the living room, Ling Fangping was watching TV on the sofa. Tan Zeyao walked over and hugged him, leaning his head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Ling Fangping patted his back. He inexplicably felt that Tan Zeyao's posture was very fragile.

"Don't talk, let me lean on you for a while."

An idol drama is being played on the TV. The female lead said to the male lead: "Lend me your shoulder for two minutes."

The male leads put the female lead gently into his arms: "You can rely on me for a lifetime."

The female lead cried with pears and rain*. Wet a large piece of the male lead white shirt.

(T/N: 雨打梨花: rain hitting a pear flower ==> tears hitting the tender face of a young woman.)

Ling Fangping inexplicably felt that the scene was very funny, so he said: "30 yuan a minute, don't cry, don't want money."

Tan Zeyao smiled and looked up from his shoulder: "How many wallets?"

Ling Fangping:"......"

After being beaten by this, Tan Zeyao's dark mood was so dark that he couldn't get up. He just sat up and said, "What do you want to eat?"

Ling Fangping:"Do as you wish。"

In fact, this is the worst day for Tan Zeyao in so many years.

The operation failed. The patient's family rushed in and cried, punching and kicking him. At that time, he couldn't even feel the pain. He only saw several faces with grief expressions shaking back and forth in front of him.

So the cute little boy, still laughing before being pushed into the operating room in the morning, saying that his uncle should become a doctor when he grows up. But now, it has become a cold body in the morgue, no longer crying and no more talking.

Heart surgery is a surgery with a high risk factor. No one can guarantee a 100% success rate. However, this surgery, they have confident with the technique of Tan Zeyao. It was only at the crucial moment that the operation was going on. He suddenly fainted and the assistant quickly called other doctors to save the field. However, every second counts on the operating table. When he wakes up, the boy no longer breathing and his body begans to get cold.

Medical malpractice.

Tan Zeyao only felt his heart was falling like a lead block. The hospital's punishment has not yet come down but he is slightly suspended or will be dismissed.

Before leaving the hospital, Director Yao said euphemistically that as long as Tan Zeyao was willing to be with his daughter Yao Qing, he could find a way to change (decision of the higher ups). No matter how difficult, he will try to keep him.

Tan Zeyao politely refused. He understands that a father will not hesitate to marry his arrogant daughter does not mean that he likes to be threatened.

The weather in October was under the heavy rain. Lead gray sky, wet and cold air, Tan Zeyao squatted in the empty square. The ringtone of his cellphone screamed stubbornly over and over again. Tan Zeyao sneered and picked it up: "Hey."

There was a cold voice from a middle-aged man: "I heard that you are unemployed?"

Wait, he put a watcher around him!

"Remember what I said, the position of general manager has been reserved for you. Don't rush to refuse, you should consider it."

When Tan Zeyao's thumb was just placed on the hang-up button, he heard two people's unclear smiles: "I heard that you have a boy? Is it Yu Yuan?"

Tan Zeyao's fingers become stiff and the other side said: "Okay, I will give you time, you must think about it. Hang up."

It's a good day, Tan Zeyao thinks, there is no better day than this. Surgery mistakes have been a major setback in his life and he has not been threatened in succession but one of them is his own biological father!

Full of frustration and exhaustion. He just wanted to quietly lean on his lover, quietly sorting out his sorrow and he was dumbfounded in a few minutes. Ling Fangping's child is really amazing!

Early the next morning, Tan Zeyao was awakened by the bursting sound of a suspected firecracker. Stretching his hand to the side and touched. It was empty, suddenly scared out with cold sweat.

He rushed out of bed and even had time to wear shoes. When he opened the bedroom door, he saw the child holding a colander and stood in the living room . He smiled at him: "You wake up?"

Tan Zeyao wiped the cold sweat on his forehead and looked at the kitchen that bursts continuously: "You see this is not pleasing to the eye, so do you want to blow it up?"

Ling Fangping:"......"

The crackling sound of the smashing scent gradually disappeared and Tan Zeyao glanced at the kitchen and immediately twitched his mouth. On the roof, on the wall and on the ground there are round balls of meat. The pot is full of pot of oil and it is rolling with blue smoke. Tan Zeyao quickly hurriedly shut down the fire and the round of the slow world has not returned to God for a long time.

Sure enough, it is Ling Fangping who can blow up the fried meatballs.

(T/N:😂😂)