43 Birth of Second bun

Yu Yuan lived in the hospital for more than half a month. In addition to eating and sleeping, he accepted two questions of “no nutrition” (Yu Yuan), and the result is still not enough. At this moment, the annual Eleventh Golden Week is coming.

On the eve of the Golden Week, the 912 blast was finally made a breakthrough. LY's technical team finally recovered some of the electronic files destroyed by the self-destruction process, including a transaction record of TNT explosives, just as the number in the bombings. Soon, the suspect who placed the explosives was also found out, confessing that the act was inspired by Tan Yuan. According to Tan Yuan’s confession, Nie Hannian repeatedly took Tan Yuan’s business outside and Tan Yuan was very dissatisfied with him.  He had sufficient motives for committing crimes.

Since the explosion, the suspicion of Yu Yuan has also been cleared. However, after all, Yu Yuan was involved in the arms trade, and the police force at the door had never been withdrawn.

Despite this, Chang Gaofeng’s trustee has invited the best lawyers and has begun collecting evidence. Even if Yu Yuan is sued, it is difficult to finalize the case if there is no physical evidence in the arms trade. Most of the five years of illegal possession of firearms and hostage-taking crimes, a two-year suspended sentence is tantamount to anecdotes.

After half a month of cooking for the family and the life of the Ling Fangping prisonment, Tan Zeyao finally began to reopen the clinic. Ling Fangping was at home in addition to teasing buns at home. He was lying on the bed like a corpse. The whole person was so moldy, and he began to consider the so-called way out.

I think that my brain is hurting and I haven’t figured out the second way. I don’t want to be a full-time rice worm (lazy at home) and have no business mind, so I’ll take the college entrance examination.

It’s a very painful way. The whole world has not been so unlucky for him to add to the single-wood bridge among the thousands of horses. The system prompts that hard disk is formatted.

Therefore, he had to risk the drowning of the river and squeeze the bridge again.

According to Tan Zeyao’s thought, Ling Fangping only needs to work full-time rice worms at home. It is enough to have ten or eight small scorpions at home to tease the buns at home. Ling Fangping is not only a real rice worm, but also a special soldier with a salary of more than 100,000 yuan per year. Therefore, Ling Fangping said that he would report to the college entrance examination class. After the first N-time opposition and the N+1 delay, Tan Zeyao finally compromised.

Ling Fangping officially took classes after eleven and Tan Zeyao officially opened after eleven. So in the eleventh day, the two of them continued to do nothing and when they slept. They naturally woke up, then lazily fed the baby and feed the dog. After feeding, they changed clothes and went out to sway.

In the autumn of October, the sky is blue and bright, the sun is golden, the business district is bustling, and the chrysanthemums on the square are opened. The two men held Babe and led Dabai to successfully escape the sudden attacks of the city management, and then were intercepted at the hospital entrance.

People can go in; dogs, can't.

Ling Fangping did not believe. He took the child's clothe next to Tan Zeyao and bought a hooded children's dress skirt than the white body. He found a back to the big white toss. For the problem of the big white tail, there was a disagreement between them. Tan Zeyao said that the direct stuffed skirt was in the waist, and Ling Fangping went directly to buy a children's trousers, which was put on the table.

Dabai was uncomfortable and stunned for two times without stopping. He bowed and was torn by Ling Fangping: "Big white, oh, don't tear, and have meat at night."