56 Birth of Second Bun

At three o'clock in the afternoon, the ward was very quiet. When Ling Fangping walked in with Beibei, Yu Yuan was reading a book in front of the window and the pages in his hand creaked. Hearing the voice, he looked back at him and said: "I think it is necessary for you to do a sex-change operation and cut off the stuff. It's a big deal." He said, squinting at the bottle and slamming the call bell.

"..." It really means that there is no ivory in the dog's mouth. It is not mad at the person like Yu Yuan. Ling Fangping did not hear it. He held Beibei and went to the bed. "He...has not yet woken up. ?"

"Well," Yu Yuan continued to slap the book by the window. "It's still not broken."

Tan Zeyao was lying in bed quietly. Ling Fangping never thought that the person who always laughed and didn't like to play with him was lying in bed in such a fragile posture. Ling Fangping reached out and touched his face, cool, not much temperature. Going down and printing a kiss on his forehead, he put it in his ear and said: "Tan Zeyao, hurriedly rushed to cook for me. The food sent by Wu Zicheng was hard to eat."

"Of course," Yu Yuan nodded his mouth. "I licked the mouse inside, can I eat it?"

Ling Fangping: "..."

The nurse came in and pulled the needle and frowned at Yu Yuan: "Mr. Please don't make noise, this is the hospital."

Yu Yuan did not lift: "I am good for him. You are quietly in the same place as the cemetery. The living people have to suffocate. How can the half-dead on the bed wake up?"

The nurse was stunned enough, she estimated that she had never met such a person, and had not said a half sentence after a few times, and pulled the needle and left.

Yu Yuan continued to read the book there.

Beibei was originally sleepy in Ling Fangping's arms. It was also a spirit. When he arched out from Ling Fangping's arms, he climbed to Tan Zeyao: "Big dad, hug~" See Tan Zeyao did not react at all, wrinkled small Face: "Why didn't Dad ignore Beibei?"

Ling Fangping took the child back and put it on his lap: "He is sleeping."

"When did the big dad get up?"

Ling Fangping did not know the answer, and he slipped a sentence: "Your father is hibernating."

Beibei frowned, and held a chin with a small fist of a meat to think for a long time: "It’s spring, the flowers are all open."

Ling Fangping: "..."

"Idiot, but the idiot is quite cute!" Yu Yuan sneered a few times in the side, took a notebook and brushed it and wrote it, and put the book together. "Beibei, uncle takes you. Go out to play, come back at night, your father will wake up."

“Really?” Beibei was picked up by Yu Yuan and still looked back at Ling Fangping. Ling Fangping catches up and wants to grab Beibei back: "Hey, where are you going to turn Beibei?"

"What can I do with my own child?" Yu Yuan looked at Ling Fangping with an idiotic expression. "I said, you take the initiative and come to a home run. The bed may wake up. Wu Zicheng and I will come over at five o'clock in the afternoon. Don't hurry and grind." Then he will go and hold Beibei.

Ling Fangping: "..."

Seeing Yu Yuan holding Beibei, the shadow disappeared, and there was no personal voice in the ward. Ling Fangping sat down next to Tan Zeyao and took his hand to caress his towering abdomen. Recently, the fetal movement has become more and more fierce. Sometimes he can't sleep all night. He has had resistance and has resisted for pregnant and having children. But this time, even if he suffers more, how can he suffer? Being looked down upon, he is also willing.