12.2 I fucking love you

Ling Fangping couldn't help but yell at him. "The stuff in my stomach is moving, so don't mess it up!"

Tan Zeyao: "..." The baby is moving, is it so strange?

Tan Zeyao simply found a place to sit down and pulled Ling Fangping into his arms. His hand gently circled the high uplifted abdomen. The thing in the stomach was tossed around for ten minutes and finally stopped. Ling Fangping wanted to stand up but Tan Zeyao firmly pointed at him: "Don't move! Let's have a break!"

"Hands off! I am sitting next to you!"

"It is warmer and softer in my arms."

"Then why don't you sit in your arms?"

"When you give birth to the baby, I don't mind sitting with you every day."

Ling Fangping:“……”

In the end, Ling Fangping compromised, and Tan Zeyao satisfactorily kiss his hair: "Have a lifetime with me, baby!"

Ling Fangping opened his hand: "Roll, you are the baby!"

"Yeah, I am your baby."

The guy really ate the meat as a meal and Ling Fangping made a disgusting expression. Tan Zeyao smiled indifferently: "Baby, when you wake up soon, I think you are not him." Tan Zeyao's smile is getting bigger and bigger: "Because you can toss and you are especially stupid. When you wake up the next morning. You just put a quilt like a piece of tofu and stacking a tofu block is a technical job. If you really lose your memory, then people all over the world will have an amnesia."

Ling Fangping:“……”Sure enough, it is quite stupid.

Tan Zeyao said: "So I began to observe you, pay attention to you and intentionally tease you. I feel more and more interesting to you. I am so happy to see you, hear your voice, and watch you eat while embarrassed. I am more happy when you are angry like I step on your tail."

Ling Fangping:“……”

"But when you toss yourself, I am very distressed. Going home and not seeing you around makes me anxious. When I see you blush, I can't help but bully you. Slowly, I feel that I am not right. I think... I can't leave you alone. Later I thought about it for a long time and thought for a few days then I realized that I brought Xiao Yu home to raise it, just like my mother took me home. That is family, not love. For you, that is."

Although Ling Fangping couldn’t say that he likes or dislikes him, but listening to it makes him red. Naked confession, and his face become hot: "What about Yu Yuan? You're not gonna look for him?"

"I don't know what he looks like, I don't know what he is called now and how to find him? But... I believe that heaven is always there, maybe he has found his happiness, just like I met you."

Also……

That night, when Ling Fangping arrived home, he fell fast asleep. He is a rough man, his brain capacity is limited and he can't accept too much at once. The best way is to sleep first. He woke up and remembered what happened but the other ones might forgot to forget.

At seven o'clock the next morning, Ling Fangping was still sleepy and Tan Zeyao stole a good morning kiss on his face. When he got up, he felt dizzy. Yesterday, he was shocked and thrilled. He had been tossing until one o'clock in the morning. Tan Zeyao thought of the gray-faced in the mirror when he was washing. He took a bottle of medicine from the medicine cabinet and swallowed it.

There is a major operation in the morning, but nothing can happen.