16.2 I fucking love you

At noon the next day, Yao Qing did not say anything else. The two people ordered a steak to eat silently. Before going to the service desk to check out, Yao Qing suddenly stood up and leaned over to him. Tan Zeyao subconsciously wanted to avoid but Yao Qing reached out. In the corner of her mouth, she smirked: "The reaction of the subconscious is the most hurtful." Yao Qing fingertips are a drop of pumpkin soup.

Tan Zeyao said with a smile: "I'm sorry, thank you."

Yao Qing smiled and shook her head: "Go with me in the afternoon."

Tan Zeyao slightly frowning, is about to ask Ling Fangping's news, just listen to Yao Qing said: "Reassured, he is good. I know that if I don't use this method, you are not willing to give it to me for a minute. I only want to be with you. Quietly staying for an afternoon, just two of us."

In this way, Yao Qing, who is weak in his heart, feels very strange but has no way to refuse.

Throughout the afternoon, his spirit was awkward, his left arm was held by Yao Qing, his right hand was inserted in his pocket and held a mobile phone. It was the phone that was selected by Ling Fangping the last time. When he went out, he was thrown on the bedside table and he did not take it away.

A man who lived for a long time, he came. He only felt that he was going to die, but he was not there. The house was empty, not even personal and even the whole heart was empty. Tan Zeyao slept with Ling Fangping's quilt for a night. He felt that he had never been so weak.

His father left him and fled abroad. He was hungry and cold and forced to fight in the streets. He didn't cry. He was lying dead on the ruins, his eyes were bloody, he didn't cry. Six months ago, his father found him, threatening and tempting him but he didn't cry; he was mistaken, he was unemployed at home and he didn't cry. But smelling the taste of Ling Fangping left in the quilt, he suddenly wanted to cry.

This time, fortunately Yao Qing, but what about next time?

His father Tan Yuan was the leader of the Dongshan in M city. His private life was extremely chaotic. He had many women and countless children. But when he was under the water 19 years ago, Tan Yuan was rushed away by the night, and the mansion became a fly ash overnight. One did not escape. After the game, Tan Zeyao, who sneaked home after the game, just entered the villa area and saw the big fire that was red and half-colored.

He is the only survivor of Tan's family.

Perhaps it is retribution. Tan Yuan has been abroad for a few years. After the resurrection of Dongshan, although there are countless women, there are no more women. Tan Yuan, who has been betrayed once, is no longer willing to trust anyone completely, so he needs a son. An heir without a betrayal.

In the past few months, Tan Yuan has been forcing him. If he is in the past, he will not have other emotions except disdain, but now he is afraid.

***

After two days of house arrest in the hospital, the bald handed Ling Fangping an envelope.

"What's that?"

The bald head scratched his head: "I don't know. You see it yourself."

Ling Fangping took a look and was a photo of a big dice. Photo of Tan Zeyao and Yao Qing sitting in the coffee shop, Yao Qing took photos of Tan Zeyao while shopping, photos of the two kissing relatives... Ling Fangping had to admit that the ghost doctor was still very good, the gray windbreaker lining. The posture is tall and straight. The eyebrows are handsome and his fucking not bad. The photo was quite skillful and the faint sunshine made the whole picture warm. The shooting angle was very clever but he still saw the traces of P.

Ling Fangping looked funny, Yao Qing walked in slowly: "How is the photo taken?"

"Yes, it's very beautiful." In fact, when he got the photo, he knew what was going on.

Yao Qing: "...you can see now the true face of Tan Zeyao?"

If you don't follow Yao Qing's play, he don't think it's so easy to stop. It’s hard to beat him when he plays the game. When he was a child, he insisted on crying with his sister. He didn’t have to brew. If he didn’t serve as a soldier, he would not be a well-known actor.

Ling Fangping holds the photo, and instantly tears: "What do you want?"

"Okay, I don't care. He is now spoiling you, isn't he looking at the face of your child in your stomach? I just remind you that people like him who are so upset and heartless will come to you sooner or later and kicked you out. If I were you, I would kick him off first."

Ling Fangping bit his lip and bowed his head. Yao Qing only listened to him, and said that he have to walk on high heels when you think about it. Ling Fangping immediately squatted on the pillow and trembled. Look at the eight-point file, so the old-fashioned story of such a dog blood, how she designed it. Looking at the face of the child in the belly? Look at the belly and the child brought him a face with a beautiful green hat.