62 Fan Service Qian Ming and Chang Gaofeng Purchase a Home on New Year

The snow is very big outside the window.

The hills, houses and trees, and the heavens and the earth are all white. It was very cold and Qian Ming only wore a thin windbreaker, but his back was sweating.

The car bumped in the mountains for two hours, and he was almost fainted. The hand was always strong on his waist, burning red hoops, and he couldn’t get away.

"Is it good?" Chang Gaofeng whispered in his ear, his voice was low, with a slight hoarseness, "Xiao Ming."

Qian Ming gritted his teeth and slammed it back into his throat, but he couldn't stop breathing. The grandfather in the front seat turned around and looked at him with concern: "You're okay, boy? Is it a fever?"

Chang Gaofeng: "He wears a lot, a bit hot."

The old man looked at him suspiciously and didn't say anything more. Turn back and continue to doze off.

Qian Ming couldn't help but rest his head on the shoulders of Chang Gaofeng. The nails were stuck in the palm of his hand, and the taste made him want to go crazy. Since he was elected to LY, he has undergone a reincarnation of devil training. 99.99% of the world's people are not his opponents, but he has encountered a 0.01% scarcity than antiques.

Chang Gaofeng rob him.

Since meeting him, Qian Ming’s free and easy first half of life has come to an end. After being examined by LY, he was finally kicked out of the office and unemployed at home. So many years of efforts have been paid in an instant. But – these are nothing compared to what happened afterwards.

Yes, he is a gay, he likes their home team and has been silent for many years. But this does not mean that he likes to be played by people. Yes, play, and be played with no dignity under the bed. He felt like an inflatable doll, and he was in control of everything, the flesh, the soul... everything.

Chang Gaofeng is not very powerful but his strength is very strong and he can easily put his hands on his head with one hand. He has been a special soldier for so many years and there is absolutely no room for resistance in front of Chang Gaofeng.

If this is the case, it doesn't matter, he can't afford to hide. There are no differences between the seven billion people in the world who really want to hide, just like a wave disappearing into the sea. He did not believe that Chang Gaofeng had the ability to find him.

However, Chang Gaofeng just said something in an understatement, he had to dispel the idea. Chang Gaofeng said: "I don't want to know how your parents react to homosexuality?"

Don't want to! He doesn't want to live this life!

His parents are honest peasants, and they are facing the loses in the first of the year. They have a hard-working squad to give up a military school student. The family has finally built a small two-story building with a clear window. The whole town knows that Qian Jia’s only son has a good life. When the soldier earns more than 100,000 a year, he wants to introduce his own girl to Qian Ming’s queue to discharge a street.

Qian Ming is the pride of the old couple and their spiritual pillar. His parents gave him hard to come. He could not be unfilial and he could not let his mother be ridiculed. and so--

He is a homosexual thing and can only be rotten in his stomach. You can't say it until you die.

The asphalt roads in the hill areas are curved and uneven. The car was bumpy again, and the stuff in the body was hitting that point. Qian Ming only felt that he was already hot in front of him. If the front end was blocked, he could shoot it directly.