36 Life and death choice

Ling Fangping hit a fist on Nie Chengjun's face, and then he was surprised: "Hey, what's wrong with Nie's face?"

Nie Chengjun was extremely angry and laughed: "Look at Tan Zeyao's face, I don't care about you for the time being. However, I guess you certainly don't know, your husband compromised his father in early May. Do you know your husband is doing something wrong now?"

Ling Fangping said faintly: "What happened?"

Nie Chengjun only said three words, and he turned away and left: "People will change."

People are going to change?

Is this a provocation? It is a pity that the crack between him and Tan Zeyao can be comparable to the Great Rift Valley in East Africa. Although this crack looks like a farce, but – Ling Fangping believes that Nie Chengjun is saying the truth. On May and June, Tan Zeyao occasionally excuses to talk about business disappearing for a few days, with Tan Zeyao’s ability, if it’s really talking about business, he will be so silent and uninteresting.

Ling Fangping sighed. One morning, he was entangled in the question of why Tan Zeyao wanted to lie to him. After tangled up, he found that he didn't have any difference with an SB. He didn't have to go to the other party to ask for it.

At noon, Hao Zhiqiang took a vacation and thought about going to find Tan Zeyao. He strolled back and forth for two laps at the door of the familiar community. He went to the First Hospital of the City.

Ling Fangping's memory is very good, go directly to the director of cardiothoracic surgery. The director came out with a pair of black-rimmed glasses and wondered: "Are you looking for me?"

Ling Fangping: "I am not looking for you."

Director: "..."

Ling Fangping: "What about the director?"

The director pushed the glasses: "I am the director."

Ling Fangping: "... Yao Haishan?"

Ling Fangping knew that Yao Haishan had already been the deputy dean, and he slipped into the office of the vice president, but he heard the low-pitched conversations inside. One of the voices was familiar and horrifying.

Ling Fangping’s hand was pushed by the invisible force. He only listened to Tan Zeyao and said, “The organ can’t be transplanted after 48 hours of leaving the body. You are a doctor. Do you not understand this?”

The sound is not big but Ling Fangping has good strength and special training, it's no wonder he can heard.

A slightly old voice said: "I have persuaded. But... what can I do? What can I do?" The previous sentence was full of resentment but the latter sentence was full of helplessness and powerlessness. It should be Yao Haishan.

Tan Zeyao was quiet for a moment: "Forget it, this transaction is the first. Is the receiving party coordinated?"

Yao Haishan: "Coordination is good. You can rest assured. That day..."

Ling Fangping blinked. If he didn't guess wrong, Tan Zeyao participated in organ trafficking? Did he already know what Yao Haishan did on the 19th floor? He slammed two doors and the conversation stopped.

The door opened and a gun quickly topped over Ling Fangping hand.

When Tan Zeyao saw him outside the door, he was obviously taken aback and wanted to take the gun back but he was held down by Ling Fangping: "Are you not going to use a gun? Deceive me? Want to kill me? Shoot!"

The expression on Ling Fangping's face is very cold. Tan Zeyao rarely saw his expression and there was some panic in his heart. Yao Haishan hesitated: "He..." Tan Zeyao said impatiently: "You don't care! Don't talk to anyone! Be careful with your son!" The mind quickly calmed down.