41 Birth of two buns

For a time, only the sea breeze roared on the cliff.

Qian Ming gritted his teeth: "You drag him, I touched it from under the cliff."

"Wait," Chang Gaofeng shouted at him. "I don't say how likely you are to climb to the bottom and fall to the waves. Let Tan Zeyao say that he can solve the problem. Why do you want to find it easy? Don't you know what is the heart attack? Don't you know what is the plan for slowing down? Have you read "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms"?"

Qian Ming: "..."

Qian Ming didn't feel like it. The confidant behind Chang Gaofeng was so shocked that his eyes fell out. Chang Shi, who always cherishes the words like gold, actually took out such a series of ingenious words at the crucial moment, and he was so mean that he chewed the words and dropped the book bags.

Chang Gaofeng glanced at him: "What are you doing, don't hurry to trouble Tan Zeyao!"

Qian Ming: "..."

Jing Guanghui felt that it made sense. He wanted to persuade people. Pulled by Liu Yan: "Don't you add chaos!"

Jing Guanghui looked at him doubtfully. Liu Yan silently sighed and asked: "How are you going to persuade?"

Jing Guanghui said: "Let him quickly say that he likes him! How can he persuade?"

Liu Yan silently pulled the person aside and refused to explain.

The wind brought up the moisture of the sea, and the sun did not know when it was covered by dark clouds. The atmosphere is deadlocked.

Ling Fangping endured for a long time, and finally could not help but whispered: "Hey, my neck is broken by you!"

"You shut up!"

"Hey, did you have an early onset of Parkinson's syndrome?"

"Shut up! I am nervous!" Yu Yuan gnawed his teeth. "Don't provoke me again, beware of my gun fire!"

Ling Fangping kindly reminded: "Your gun insurance is not open." Just did not pay attention, this time, nothing to do, and then carefully squinted, only to find that he was so coerced by such a threatening gun, too damn funny now!

Yu Yuan: "...there are all the steps to do this, and it’s boring to go halfway. It’s good to accompany me. You want to know what your position in Tan Zeyao's mind? This can make a chance for him to really tell the truth. Don't miss it, don't want to miss it?"

"..." Ling Fangping's expression is quite strange. "I think you should take this opportunity to open the gun insurance."

Yu Yuan looked at him intricately: "It really will go away."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Qian Ming had no choice but to knock on the side to attack Xiaozhi with emotion, and spent a lot of money, but in exchange for Tan Zeyao with a blank eye: "Do you want to sneak into it?"

Qian Ming: "..." Please don't say so straightforward.

Silence for a long time, Tan Zeyao hardly spit out three words to Yu Yuan: "I'm sorry. I..."

"You don't have to say," Yu Yuan interrupted him. "I understand."

Tan Zeyao looked at his eyes: "I choose to let you live. But I will die with him."

Ling Fangping suddenly had the urge to cry. The nose was suddenly punched and it was sour.

There is no expression on Yu Yuan’s face. In the eyes of the typhoon, the center of the storm is terrible. Ling Fangping was suffocated by the low pressure one second, finally heard Yu Yuan whispered in his ear: "Hey, help me out the phone!"