8.2 Rebirth and Escape

After repeating this five times, the smile on the salesman's face finally couldn't be hanged: "Then you can take a look at it. I will give you a ticket and go to the side to pay for it."

Waiting for Tan Zeyao to take his mobile phone for the external screen. He went out for a lap to buy a few things to go back, Ling Fangping still tangled there: "You said that it is a good deal to pay 150 yuan, or 69 yuan to buy a bare metal Cost-effective?"

Tan Zeyao: "...don't have to be so tangled, I can still afford a mobile phone."

Ling Fangping turned to look at him: "But I can't afford it..."

Tan Zeyao said: "... rest assured, you can bought it. You have less than 100,000 in your card."

Ling Fangping almost rushed out and said that Laozi had at least a few hundred thousand. If it weren't for your mother, Laozi was like this? Fortunately, at the last moment, the students swallowed their stomachs and they returned thousands of times, and they were so uncomfortable. Tan Zeyao’s expression of the child’s expression was so varied that he couldn’t help but reach out and touched his face. He smiled. “But now, you are spending my money. You are so good to save me money. I am very happy."

Go to hell!

Ling Fangping finally chose to pay 150 mobile phone credits. When the screen is not bright, it can't be separated from the garbage. When it is lit, it is very green. It is like a one-eyed wolf in the night that made people scream and feel scared.

Then Tan Zeyao saw the child satisfactorily get the "mobile phone" into the trouser pocket and patted the salesman's shoulder: "I really didn't mean to play with you. I just wanted to see with my own eyes and look at the current development of mobile phones now. I wanted to say thank you for your kindness. Brother, smile helps to be healthy. Come on smile."

Sure enough, the salesman had a darker face as if it were a black pot.

Tan Zeyao took the child out of the house. The corner of his mouth could not help but twitch.

Ling Fangping said: "If you wanted to laugh, laugh. No need to endure."

Tan Zeyao stretched his hand and pinched his nose: "You are so cute."

Ling Fangping asked: "Where are we going?"

The warm wind blew in through the staggered window and the face of Tan Zeyao's well-defined face softened. The hustle and bustle of the city outside the window gradually faded and the fresh air of the countryside came.

Tan Zeyao's lips hook: "You will know when you arrive."

The car stopped at the intersection. Tan Zeyao took his hand and walked slowly through the small bridge of bluestone. The wind blows the willow and the water waves under the bridge reflect the sunlight. On a hot summer afternoon, Ling Fangping unexpectedly felt a bit cool.

There is a small alley along the river and an unknown wildflowers are driving in the crevices on both sides. The sun was wrongly leaking on the mottled stone wall and the alley could only hear the sound of the wind. The sound of birds, the sound of running water and the rhythmic footsteps of both of them.

Tan Zeyao stopped in front of a red lacquered wooden door and there was a small brick flower bed in front of the door. The colorful sun flowers blossomed. Tan Zeyao took out the key and inserted it into the lock hole. He twisted it and the door opened. Tan Zeyao squatted and walked inside and stretched out his index finger toward Ling Fangping. "Hey, my mother is sleeping."

Ling Fangping immediately became stiff.

Tan Zeyao whispered: "Come on, dry up."

There was a female voice in the room: "Hurry up and come in, don't you know my ears are good!" The voice is not young but still good. Just listening to the voice said: "Baby, who did you bring?"

"Yu Yuan. Mom, I mentioned it to you."

The author has something to say: I am a snail, I am a snail, I am a snail. . . Ok, the least number of words, I review. Must change later. . .