22.2 Life and death choice

Ling Fangping unscrewed the lubricant, dropped a few drops on the belly of Tan Zeyao and glanced at the label. Hey, damn turned out to be ice. Ling Fangping untied Tan Zeyao's belt, pulled the pants down but did not pull it. He touched the scissors out of the drawer and pants became a cloth strip.

Tan Zeyao did not dare to move at all. He used his eyes to tell Ling Fangping to take the scissors away: "Nothing is wrong, I am a little sleepy, a little distracted. Mom~ I haven’t kicked the quilt for many years."

Ling Fangping finally got the opportunity to revenge and he would easily give up. He threatened Tan Zeyao with his scissors and turned over. Hey, the body is really good, wide shoulders, thin waist, narrow hips, long legs, strong muscles but not exaggerated. He is the most appreciated type of Ling Fangping.

The blood instantly rushed to the top of the head, Ling Fangping opened two hills of light gray color, the lubricant decisively smashed in, and died. Tan Zeyao’s perfectly lined back slammed his head and lifted his head to squatted on the bedside table: “No... This time it’s not me. Xiao Yu’s sleep is not honest. When he turns over, he’s on the bedside table. Not awake, um.”

Ling Fangping took the egg, stuffed it in, pushed the switch, did not respond; pushed again, still did not respond. Is it powerless? Ling Fangping picked up a charging line from the mess of things on the ground. He tried the length of the test and ran the kitchen and took a plug.

"Well, good weekend, see ya. Good night." Ling Fangping pressed the hand on the switch and was stunned. Tan Zeyao gritted his teeth and said: "Reverse you, huh?"

Ling Fangping turned over his bed and took the quilt and held his head.

When Tan Zeyao handled the horrible home and the same horrible self, Ling Fangping had already slept like a pig.

In fact, Ling Fang was very hard to sleep in because Tan Zeyao's claws had been put on his buttocks and he couldn’t get rid of it. He was between the real sleep and the fake sleep, he fell asleep in the middle of the night. In the morning, Tan Zeyao got up and cooked. Ling Fangping continued to sleep.

He don't know how long it took, the smell of rice porridge in the air filled, the bright light in front of the window suddenly darkened and the ear was Tan Zeyao's smiling voice: "I haven't told you baby, you really lure when you sleep. I can't help but take it apart..."

Ling Fangping sat up with a sigh: "How do you know that I am not sleeping?"

Tan Zeyao screamed at the chin that was hit with pain: "I am deceiving you."

Ling Fangping smashed the forehead: "..."

At the weekend, Tan Zeyao risked being caught by the traffic police and drove Ling Fangping to Qin Yue. The child's affairs, Tan Zeyao still don't know how to explain to Qin Yue, so he has to be taken care of by Wu Zicheng for the time being.

Before going out, Tan Zeyao turned back to the last time. He was interrupted by Wu Zicheng before he opened his mouth. "I know - feed the milk for three hours, 150 ml each time. It should not be too cold or too hot. It is necessary to be wet in time. Change the diaper. You said it three times, let's roll it, and roll it!"

Qin Yue is still the same, and her gesture is elegant. "Is the two of you doing it last night? I was interrupted by my dissatisfaction? I didn’t make a nap when I was lying, I heard it. child."

Tan Zeyao: "..."

Ling Fangping: "..."

It’s very warm to talk about it while laughing (of course, occasionally squatting), and Wu Zicheng, who fell to the nanny, was the same for the third time.

The cause of the incident is this -

Wu Zicheng took the child out to breathe, and watched the man swaying from the door of the community. In the principle of being unable to afford to hide, Wu Zicheng quickly turned back to the house. When he was ready to touch the door, he saw the door automatically hit. When he turned back, he saw the slate face nodding at him: "It’s so good, we met again. ”

You are a grandma! Wu Zicheng held his child's ass, squatted on the sofa and looked at the nose, Yu Guangpeijian saw the other side sitting opposite him unceremoniously, watching him silently.

Wu Zicheng hatred making his teeth itch and couldn't help but think of the evil smile that was like a reborn. It was shameful.

The opposite person suddenly spoke: "Hey, let me hug the child."

Wu Zicheng said: "Come, give a laugh to the Lord."

The opposite person hooked his finger at him: "Come on, singled out. I won, the child gave me a hug; you won, and I will show you a smile."

Wu Zicheng's "good" word has not yet been said when the little buns suddenly wawa. Wu Zicheng calmly reached out and touched: "It may be urine, I will change the diaper first..." When he said this, he hesitated to reach out, full of gold.

Wu Zicheng still hasn't had a problem yet. The man first vomited and snorted his nose. He said, "Haven't changed it! What are you doing!"

After a lot of trouble, they finally put the little buns clean and tidy. After they placed it in the cradle, Wu Zicheng asked, "Is it still single-handed?"

"Clean your hands first, feed, feed you what..."

Wu Zicheng was once again miserable, and it was also very miserable that Comrade Tan’s home. In order to avoid being hit by Wu Zicheng's pickpockets, the man started to fight faster, more accurate, and more ambiguous. The recruits attacked the face and the lower abdomen, tried their best to be merciless. Although Wu Zicheng had a pair of pickpockets to make weapons, he didn’t have such a big face to start with the key parts of the person. The more fundamental reason was that he was soft and he could not bear to greet the face, although the face now looks ordinary odd.

"No, no, no, the child can't hold it like this. Right, right, so hug." Wu Zicheng stunned on the ground and was ready to catch the little bun that fell.

The man clung to the little buns, and the little buns had enough to eat and sleep. At this time, he waved a pair of small hands and giggled a slap in the mouth.

Then Wu Zicheng saw that the person laughed too, and the ordinary face instantly became gorgeous. By, enchanting!

After Wu Zicheng was flattened a few times, we didn't know. In short, he had a meal for half a month, with fresh wounds on his face.

Then one day, Wu Zicheng called and asked them to go to the South Shooting Club, saying that they would be singled out with Du Ruanning and asked them to witness.

Tan Zeyao said: "I have no money!"

The phone opened the hands-free, Ling Fangping looked at him with a grudge, and Tan Zeyao's chicken skin fell off the floor. Just listen to Wu Zicheng at the other end and say, "I'll treat you!"

Tan Zeyao immediately made a decision: "That's why you can't repent and who is the big pumpkin!"

Wu Zicheng: "..."

It was only when they arrived at the place that the so-called Du Ruanning was another name for the man in the black windbreaker. Of course, the black windbreaker did not grow on Du Ruanning. He wore a blue-colored sportswear today. It looks very good and comfortable.

This club is full of real guns, only gold members can come in, Wu Zicheng's upstart father is just one of them.

The SIG P250 is a 9mm compact pistol produced by Swiss Arms in Switzerland. Although the recoil is not large, it is difficult for the average person to stabilize. Wu Zicheng and his father have come several times and consciously practiced it, so sneer to do everything possible to run Du Ruanning, and want to give people some color to see.

First hair, 7.1 ring; second hair, 7.6 ring... tenth hair, 8.3 ring. Wu Zicheng clap his hands and sit on the side with a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, one of the oranges did not swallow, and the whole person stayed.

Du Ruanning took over the gun. He casually walked to the front of the target. He fired ten shots in a row, and the gun was more than nine rings. The best shot hit the 10.3 ring.