35 Life and death choice

No matter what, since then, Ling Fangping’s gangster’s career has been much better. At the very least, Hao Zhiqiang saw that he was walking around. He became the only Liberal Party in this group. He had nothing to do with this sweeping corridor to chat with. The stupid and enthusiastic style of speech earned him a good impression. How long has it been with a group of gangsters?

Unfortunately, after half a month passed, no good news was obtained.

The little brother, who is nicknamed is fan, is standing next to him on the top of the building. At the end of August, the autumn is very powerful. The sun on the top of the high-rise building is very hot, and it can almost peel off a layer of skin.

After not drying for a long time, Ling Fangping was paralyzed, and he was languid like a dehydrated fish.

The fan smokes in the sun: "I said, it is to get more sun. Calcium."

Ling Fangping nodded and squinted, but suddenly he found the upper and lower mouths stick together. The fan glanced at him, smothered the smoke, and cautiously asked: "You really are Master Tan..."

Ling Fangping coughed, and the upper and lower mouths of the glue finally got two points: "Mr. Tan's... people, will you do this? We don't know... know it."

Turning to the two men who came to know each other Kissing in CS was too convincing, so he added another sentence: "About two guns."

This time it was the turn of the fan to cough, and the two were speechless. Finally, the fan found a topic: "Do you know? The 19th floor is a restricted area. Don't run around without any trouble."

Ling Fangping nervously tightened, intuitively, this 19th floor is not simple: "Why is it a restricted area?"

Knowing that there was no big man at noon on the top of the building to bask in the sun, the fan was still carefully looking around, and then affixed to his ear and whispered: "My cousin is a very close confidant, he has been drunk and told me. 19th floor There is a big lab, I don’t know the drumsticks in the day when I wear a mask. My brother is responsible for delivering the meal. Two and a half months ago, the fixed three meals suddenly turned into four, but the ones that came in and out were still there. Deaf people. And the guard suddenly increased a lot. My brother suspected that the important person was closed."

19th floor, Qian Ming. Ling Fangping jumped up in his heart, and his fists were full of cold sweat. By changed of body, even the psychological quality is also downgraded? Ling Fangping silently despised himself, trying to calm his mind and casually said: "The guards on every floor are very strict."

Fan tilted him and glanced at him: "What do you know? These brothers are all playing with a little electric baton. The 19th floor can be loaded with live ammunition, all of them are trained by Chang Shuai. Ten of them are not opponents of one person. However, it is said that only half of them are regular confidants and the other half are people of Nie."

In less than half a month, the name of Chang Gaofeng has been so sloppy, this person is really mixed with the wind, whether it is a soldier or a mixed black. Listening to the younger brothers talking about him, they are all full of admiration, saying that he is not only fighting hard, but also being ethical, and the brethren are very convinced of his discipline.

Ling Fangping pretends to be disdainful: "How many people did he have to be so powerful? How many guards on the 19th floor do you know if you dare to blow?"

The fan jumped up: "You haven't seen it. The people in the Changshuai Guard are very powerful. My cousin is also very powerful!" he was discouraged here: "How many guards I don't know, my cousin wakes up. I will not say it anymore."