46 Birth of Second bun

The car was twisted and bent open, not far from the front. It is a cemetery.

Surrounded by green hills, pines and cypresses line up. The stone steps of the white marble are very clean and there are rows of black tombstones on both sides. The monument is inlaid with a fresh face.

Red and white bones, life and death. In fact, it is not far apart. Qin Yue walked in the front and Tan Zeyao took Ling Fangping to the back: "Tired?"

Ling Fangping smiled and shook his head. In just a few decades of life, it is too easy to toss the past, how many life and death experience from the past, but it is such a dull side by side to make him feel precious.

Qin Yue’s eyes could not be seen but the road was very smooth. It was obvious that it had been there many times.

The penultimate column is the two of the two monuments side by side, close by, Qin Yue led them to stop in front of the monument. The photo on the tombstone on the left is a young man. It looks like Qing Jun. On the right... Ling Fangping’s eyes suddenly jumped. The tombstone on the right is inlaid with a familiar smile. He is familiar with the fact that he wants to slap it.

- is Nie Chengjun. In the black and white photo, he is still a teenager, the bright teeth, a pair of Danfeng eyes light smile and become a seam.

Ling Fangping knew from the beginning that he was good-looking. When he saw him for the first time, he just sat down opposite, squinting and smiling. Yes, at that time, Ling Fangping did not think that this person was annoying but it was very easy to bully.

Of course, that was a long time ago.

Every time he saw him, Ling Fangping would be disgusting for two or three days until he was smouldering in the explosion. It is all that has stopped.

What is the truth is slowly brewing in his heart, Ling Fangping looked at Tan Zeyao, his eyes are also very dignified, slightly frowning. Ling Fangping reached over and held his hand tightly.

Tan Zeyao smiled at him with his head on his side. Qin Yue’s fingertips crossed the face of Nie Chengjun’s teenager: “In fact, this tomb is for me.”

Ling Fangping and Tan Zeyao looked at each other and did not answer.

"There are only a few pieces of his childhood clothes in the tomb. The explosives are too big. I went to the scene and saw nothing. The photos only found this. When he was in high school, I gave him photos. Smile very brightly? He liked it very much."

It was a long, tortuous story. Much like the pranks of God's, it's still very vulgar, but only when it's happening to you can you feel the weight of those past events.

Nie Zhan, the lover of Qin Yue, is the cousin of Nie Hannian, who worked together under Tan Yuan. Nie Zhan is a confidant of Tan Yuan but the cronies are the same thing in the underworld. When you believe, you will abandon it when you don’t believe it. Later, Nie Zhan was killed by Tan Yuan.

At that time, Nie Chengjun was only three years old, and saw his father fell into a pool of blood, scared that he would not speak for half a year. Yes, you did not guess wrong, Nie Chengjun is the son of Qin Yue. Qin Yue hated Tan Yuan and wanted to kill him but he only watched it happen. No way.

At that time Nie Hannian was found, and Nie Hannian asked her if she wanted to avenge her husband.

Later she seduce Tan Yuan. Qin Yue is an orthodox music family. After graduating from graduate school, she worked as a music teacher at a university. She was young and beautiful, and it took no long time to seize Tan Yuan’s heart.

"I got a lot of evidence later," Qin Yue said. "We reported the police. We burned Tan. I didn't expect to be heard by Tan Yuan."

After the skyfire, Tan Zeyao became an orphan. In the street mixed to thirteen years old, Qin Yue was taken home from the ruins.