42 Birth of Two buns

After losing the liquid, Ling Fangping was taken to the car by Tan Zeyao. Ling Fangping knew that the guy was struggling when he was stubborn, so he didn't struggle. Anyway, there are nights to cover up and shameless people can't lose their faces.

Besides, he is also really bored. The whole person was taken the same.

Wu Zicheng just called and said that Yu Yuan’s operation was very successful. People were sent to the intensive care unit and have not yet woken up. Both people are relieved.

Tan Zeyao turned over and gave him a seat belt. After he was fastened, he touched him on his lower abdomen. He had already prepared for Ling Fangping to slap a few words. He did not expect that Ling Fangping just looked at him quietly, nothing to say.

Is this a compromise? Still negative resistance?

Tan Zeyao was a little uneasy because he was not in the air. He slowly asked in the car: "What are you doing? Nothing, baby?"

Ling Fangping looked out the window: "I don't want to regenerate."

Ling Fangping does not want children, but he has never been able to pass the hurdle. Just kidding, he is a big man, and his head is not crowded with the door. The spirit is not normal. How can he be willing to have a child like a girl, and have one after another!

A long, long silence. Ling Fangping thought that when there would be no more answer, he heard Tan Zeyao whispered: "If you don't want it to be born, then don't give birth. We...we go back to the hospital to have a miscarriage. The child is only a month, the surgery should be easy. I ... I lost my head at the front of the road. If I don't live, I won't be born. Anyway, we still have Beibei... There is one Beibei, it is enough."

Ling Fangping does not have to look back, can guess how much reluctance of Tan Zeyao’s expression is so embarrassing. The heart was suddenly soft and messy. Forget it, the students have been born, and this one is not bad. Besides, the baby in the belly has been a month, and in a few days there will be a fetal heart sound. He can't bear to kill such a small life.

Forget it, regenerate one, and let Beibei have a companion.

Turning around and seeing Tan Zeyao’s pitiful expression, Ling Fangping screamed: "Don’t let the disgusting person, I still can’t?!”

“Really?” With a red light, Tan Zeyao kissed him and his eyes sparkled like a wolf. “What are you talking about?”

Ling Fang erased the spit on his chin with no expression, and glanced at the guy in the driver's seat and mourned for three minutes in his heart. He Ling Fangping has been miserable in this life.

“Where to go to dinner?” Ling Fangping looked at the neon outside the window and unconsciously placed his right hand on the lower abdomen.

"Go home," Tan Zeyao said. "I will do it."

"Hey, what are you doing with me?" Ling Fangping grinned in Tan Zeyao's confused eyes. "Who said that I would like to invite me to dinner at night? Isn't it you?"

"I didn't miss you," Tan Zeyao smiled. "Is this not unexpected? You can't toss your body, you have to go home today, I want you to eat a big meal."

Ling Fangping looked at him indefinitely: "Just today!"

"Oh, I am changing the plan. The dishes outside are not clean, and you are still empty."

"I said, today!" Ling Fangping saw that Tan Zeyao did not compromise. He reached out and pulled the door. "You don't ask someone to ask for it!"

"Don't talk," Tan Zeyao was so scared that he hurriedly touch his hand. He said that his aunt, can you stop playing this hand? The man is coming back and the steering wheel hits the guardrail when he twists the car. A slamming sound followed by a bang, Tan Zeyao went out and glanced, the lights on the left had been broken.