8.1 Rebirth and Escape

Ling Fangping was firmly attracted to the line of sight by a beautiful array of pistol models in the window。

Tan Zeyao noticed the movement of the child in the arm. His lips curled up with a smile: "Do you like this?"

S&M19, Colt python revolver, and his favorite Glock18... Every generation of production, performance, size, pros and cons he is familiar with his body. He want to touch it again, the cold, heavy steel, the blood in his hand. Ling Fangping remembered the QBU88-style sniper rifle that he used often and the QSZ92 9mm pistol that was sometimes carried by the mission. The heart of the blood was smashed up and slowly extinguished.

In this life, he don't know if there is any chance to touch it again.

Tan Zeyao saw that the child had automatically and consciously walked to the store, glanced at the signboard and followed it quietly. The day before yesterday, all the mobile phones were dead. Yesterday, the child’s face was completely black for an afternoon. At night, Tan Zeyao said that the big-sounded person didn't receive the call or shut down. Ling Fangping immediately ignited.

The result of the fire was that the two had done another one. How did Tan Zeyao dare to fight with the big man's belly and by his venting a pass, he was stunned. Not to mention, the little arms and legs are not strong but there is no shortage of fast, accurate and not missing anything. Tan Zeyao thinks that he's very good person to fight but he is almost wiped out.

Tan Zeyao poured a cup of milk to Ling Fangping with a thoughtful expression and immediately went to sleep on a trampoline。

Tan Zeyao has been mentally prepared for being punched in the face in the morning. He didn’t expect the child to wake up and have nothing to do. It should be eaten and drink. So Tan Zeyao is happy, this character does not know when he stepped on the tail and it was on fire. The fire was over and there was nothing wrong with it. People with a big heart to this extent are also rare.

Just as Tan Zeyao took a break, he picked up a loose bib and a short-sleeved T-shirt to let the child change. He will took him out to pick a phone.

Oh, it’s too light. Ling Fangping carefully picked up the Glock18 but suddenly flashed his hand. After all, there is a big difference between the model and the real gun. Ling Fangping frowned on one side. Feeling the size was not right.

The clerk enthusiastically introduced: "This is the latest model, the power is long lasting and charging can be used for up to eight hours at a time."

Ling Fangping:“?”

Tan Zeyao coughed and snorted.

Ling Fangping glanced at him with a puzzled look and put a trigger on the shooting position。

Flutter. Two bullets bounced out before and after. Ling Fangping was shocked. Take a closer look. Where is the bullet? It is clearly two elliptical plastic balls. The filaments of two wires are connected to the muzzle.

What is this stuff?

Tan Zeyao finally couldn't help but laugh.

Ling Fangping raised his head in confusion. The clerk came over and explained: "The switch is here." Holding his hand and pushing, the two plastic balls danced wildly. The clerk closed the switch and put back the ball. The hand twisted the barrel down. The inside was a beautiful male shape. The clerk pressed another hidden switch. The thing immediately shook: "This is a special one. It can be swelled slowly. The frequency of large, convoluted, contracted, and vibrating can also be adjusted according to your preferences..." The clerk explained the demonstration.

What kind of broken things turned out to be like a gun?! Ling Fangping didn't wait for the clerk to finish. He took Tan Zeyao and fled. Along the way, the children were looking at the window and their heads were twisted 180 degrees. The white skin on the back of the ear and on the neck is already the tenderness of the water.。

"This is the mobile phone that has just been listed this year, using the latest Android system, which is rare in the market. Capacitor full touch screen to make calls, send text messages, surf the Internet, hang Q, play games are very convenient, 3.5-inch screen The resolution is also high..."

Ling Fangping curiously took over and asked this question. He played happily for a long time. The salesman asked: "How do you look at this, white and black we all have stock, which one do you want?"

Ling Fangping handed back the prototype: "...too expensive."

“……”The salesman smiled calmly. "Otherwise, if you look at this model, the classic style of the big flip, the piano paint is elegant and luxurious and the buttons are comfortable……”

Ling Fangping took it and played for a long time:“Not bad……”

"If you want, I will give you a new phone..." The salesman was excited for less than two seconds and heard the second half of Ling Fangping's gasp: "...still too expensive."

The salesman calmly continued to smile: "Then look at this, this original price of 1099 special offer as long as 699, a classic phone."

……