23.2 Life and death choice

Just kidding, a 17-year-old boy who is neither an athlete nor a soldier, has a probability of playing the 10.9 ring almost zero. Ordinary people may not have such a clear concept, but Qian Ming is a special soldier, and it is impossible to doubt it.

He once quietly liked Qian Ming for several years, and he was able to know that Qian Ming’s true intentions were already unexpected surprises. Since he is no longer likely to go back, there is no need for Qian Ming to know that he is still alive, because he does not want to ruin his image in Qian Ming’s mind.

A boy who looks beautiful and seductive will have a child. Although he is not big enough, he will not think much, but sometimes he feels ridiculous and sad.

Tan Zezhen cut the pear into pieces and handed it to Ling Fangping’s mouth: "Come, baby, eat pear."

Ling Fangping just wants to say that you are less disgusting and go to the side, he heard Tan Zeyao whispered in his ear: "Don't you say that you have no idea for him? Prove it to me. Eat." Ling Fangping's heart is moving, Tan Zeyao took the machine and stuffed the fruit.

Snowflake pear is very sweet and cool, bite down all over the mouth is juice, there is a squat down the corner of the mouth. Tan Zeyao stretched out his hand is about to wipe it for him. Ling Fangping raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Hey!"

Tan Zeyao: "..."

Ling Fangping hooked Tan Zeyao's neck and took a long kiss. After the kiss, he took two shots on Tan Zeyao's face: "True!"

Tan Zeyao: "..."

The atmosphere was very embarrassing.

The little buns slept soundly in Ling Fangping's arms. Tan Zeyao and Ling Fangping continued to feed one by one. Du Ruanning looked coldly at the side, and Wu Zicheng bowed his head in a slap in the face, and occasionally glanced at Du Ruanning. Qian Ming was treated as air.

It’s easy to feed a pear. Qian Ming coughed, “Can you let me talk to Yu Yuan alone?”

Tan Zeyao just frowned. At this time, he stood up, took Qian Ming’s shoulder and went out: "Brother, let's talk about it alone."

Ling Fangping only wrinkled his eyebrows and saw that Tan Zeyao turned back to his counterpart: "Reassured, I have a measure."

Ling Fangping replied: "Don't beat people, don't beat people, otherwise you want to look good."

Tan Zeyao has an OK gesture.

This tacit understanding is really forced to practice. For a time, Beibei wakes up when he has a voice. When he wakes up, he cries up and stuns. He and the gods are indignant. The two of them have no choice but to follow the silent movie. How long will it be practiced?

Tan Zeyao and Qian Ming left, Ling Fangping also got up and said goodbye. Du Ruanning took him: "Don't, there is no good show."

Ling Fangping: "..."

After checking out, Wu Zicheng looked at the pedestrian vehicle on the street: "Is it better?"

Du Ruanning: "Oh."

Wu Zicheng didn't finish what he said because he heard the second sentence of Du Ruanning's stone breaking: "I didn't bring a video recorder today and I will be able to put it on the Internet next time."

"...just today."

Then the following scene appeared:

Wu Zicheng said to his aunt: "Dear, you raise me!"

Aunt said: "Nervous disease!"

Wu Zicheng said to a middle-aged woman: "Dear, you raise me!"

Middle-aged women generally detour by hiding from the plague.

......

Wu Zicheng said to a female middle school student: "Dear, you raise me!"

The female middle school student shouted: "The small movie is coming, this quirk is so cute." So the two girls surrounded him and started a serial attack: "Are you a small zero (0=shou)?" "Are you a legendary MB?" "Did you come out with your attacking prince?"

Wu Zicheng: "..." This is all a mess.

Du Ruanning looked at the side of the arm and looked at it indifferently. Instead, Ling Fangping couldn't see it for him.

Going far away, I can still hear the two girls discussing there: "I said how to be so long, MAN, it was originally for the sake of being small and happy." "Good loyal dog." "Yes. Ah, I am the most cute."

Wu Zicheng: "..."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Du Ruanning cold reminder: "There is another one."

This time Wu Zicheng found a middle-aged man who looked more loyal: "Dear, you raise me!"

The middle-aged man decided to watch him for a few seconds and suddenly got excited: "Are you telling the truth? Good, I will raise you and I will raise you."

Wu Zicheng: "..."

Middle-aged man: "I have a room with a car, although the room is a bungalow car... is two rounds, but I will be good to you, I promise you I will let you eat meat, drink soup, let you wear silk. I am wearing it well. I will be good to you."

Wu Zicheng: "...I am sorry I am joking."

The middle-aged man grabbed his clothes and refused to let him go: "Hey, how can you be so joke? You play me?"

Wu Zicheng: "..."

"Your mother hasn't educated you to lie, isn't it a good boy? Don't you know that it is the traditional virtue of the Chinese nation? Bla~bla~bla~"

There was a circle of people around and a little whispering. The flash lighted up and the shutter sound of the cymbal rang continuously. Wu Zicheng took a lot of effort to squint out of the crowd.

Du Ruanning smiled and touched his stomach and squatted on the ground. Ling Fangping tried to restrain the twitching corner and make a sympathetic look: "Are you okay?"

Wu Zicheng gasped a few breaths: "...is finally over. I never gamble again."

Ling Fangping said: "Don't forget that there is still a hundred days of apples."

Wu Zicheng: "..."

Ling Fangping: "Actually, what I originally wanted to say is a hundred years."

Wu Zicheng: "..."