47 Birth of Second bun

"Ah!" he only heard Ling Fangping screamed, the little girl shook hands, and the laser gun hit the roof directly.

Tan Zeyao: "..." Don't say that you are a special soldier, and you are thrown into your home. However, looking at the little girl's hand, he was a little scared, and it would be terrible if he got to the back of his head.

Tan Zeyao handed Beibei to the little girl, and took the gun over. He bent down behind Ling Fangping and put it in his ear: "Baby, do you want to wear earrings, nose ring, lip ring, milk ring? Stem ring? Choose a baby, it is better to make a hole in your little brother to wear a drill, that place can not be seen by others. Um?"

Ling Fangping: "..." Ling Fangping skin was hot, and a roll of your mother had not yet been exported. He only felt a slight pain in the left ear, and the nail had been wedged.

... Is this an injection for a child? However, this attention shift is very useful. Ling Fangping grinned: "Hiccup."

Tan Zeyao paid the money and took beibei. He is a surgeon, and there is still a chance.

Ling Fangping touched his ear: "What big ears do the big guys play, and the girls are jealous."

Tan Zeyao: "You can wear a chopping knife and a cross."

... murder and tomb exhibits? Ling Fangping: "...What about you?"

"What do you wear when you wear it. Baby, we are a pair."

Ling Fangping only felt that his back was cool, and the goose bumps brushed down.

A week later, the two men put on earrings, a low-key black diamond with several tiny rhinestones on it - this is the lowest limit that Ling Fangping compromised.

As for the pair of brilliant red heart shape... Tan Zeyao nailed it to the large group of the two people, and the photo was nailed to the bed by Tan Zeyao. When Ling Fangping saw it, his mouth automatically twitched for a few seconds.

He don't know when it started, the expression appeared on Ling Fangping more and more frequently. He don't know if it is tossing this kind of thing to be contagious, or whether Tan Zeyao used to be too sloppy in the past. In short, this situation is a bit unsatisfactory. Tan Zeyao, who is blue than blue, often makes Ling Fangping collapse.

However, when the two of them went home and discussed and gave Yu Yuan a gift, Ling Fangping's phone rang. After touching it for a long time, he took out the phone in his pocket inside and took the answer button: "Hey?"

Wu Zicheng's voice came from the opposite side: "Yu Yuan..."

"Yu Yuan?" What happened?

Tan Zeyao wondered on the side: "Yu Yuan?"

Beibei giggled two times: "Lv - Milling -"

There was no sound in the first half. Ling Fangping gave a few voices in confusion and took the phone to his eyes and glanced at it: "...no electricity."

Tan Zeyao: "..." Your phone is really the best of his mother, specializing in the key moments to drop the chain!

Ling Fangping: "Take your phone back."

Tan Zeyao touched his body for a long time: "...not seen."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Facts have proved that Yu Yuan's child must have done a great job in his life. In the past two days, a lucky man escaped to sell white powder at the bar. He was accidentally caught by the police. In order to reduce the sentence, Yu Yuan was given out.

Therefore, when Yu Yuan was discharged from the hospital, he went to the police station and screamed into the police station. As a major criminal suspect, he enjoyed a five-star focus.