17.2 I fucking love you

Tan Zeyao only felt that his teeth were fighting, and his whole head was banging: "He...where is he now?" This is indeed the style of Ling Fangping, but is Ling Fangping doing nothing to give him a button?

The bald head shrugged: "I don't know. But you have to be mentally prepared. Bye bye." Laozi has always said a word like a knife. This button is also sent by the risk of being insured by the bald head. Laozi just accidentally made a bet and lost the result! Lost!

When the rain came, the weather in November turned out to be thunderous.

It's so good, no one can see it, he cried.

Tan Zeyao pinch the button like pinching all his life. He has been cold for so many years, and finally a person with a happy sunshine instantly lights up his life. So Ling Fangping don't even want to run even if you are dead!

Tan Zeyao was thinking about it and he did not pay attention to the intimate contact with Mother Earth. When he reached out and saw the button, he was relieved and took a breath. The plastic surface of the mirror-like smooth surface appeared with a large grain of rice: "Nie XDJS, BB."

Is it really Nie Chengjun? After the few letters, Tan Zeyao studied for a long time, and his heart sank.

If he didn't make a mistake, it would be "a lot of bad, goodbye." Bye? Fuck. Your eight generations of ancestors! Ling Fangping used to use letters instead of Chinese characters. For example, when he went to the toilet, he would say: "I went to CS to do big things." Made Tan Zeyao stunned, and it took a long time to understand the truth. CS and CS are also different. It is like □ and □ are different.

Tan Zeyao took out his mobile phone to turn over the number of Nie Chengjun and prepared to fight for a long time. As a result, he just dialed the first time and got connected: "Hey, Tan Ge (brother)."

"Yu Yuan is in your hands?"

"That's not Yu Yuan, Tan Ge, you were cheated. I will help you deal with him and Yu Yuan's shell."

"I fuck. Your mother!" Tan Zeyao screamed. "Where the fuck is he?"

"Behind you."

Tan Zeyao felt that his reason was burned out by despair and anger in an instant. He left the phone and went straight to the man.

He has never played such a happy frame, it hurts very quickly. In less than three minutes, he was overwhelmed by the mud, and even a finger could not move.

The poison on his body was committed again. Chronic neurotoxic drugs, the greater the mood swing, the easier it is to attack.

Nie Chengjun pressed him to the ground: "I warned you Tan Zeyao, you fucking and provoking Yao Qing once again, I will marry you once. If you don't look at your old man's face, Laozi will kill you early!"

"Where did you get him?"

"In the dry well, fill it out."

***

As a special soldier ready to dedicate himself to the people of the motherland, Ling Fangping has conceived his last totem in his mind before his death. It may be that the Martyrs Monument plus the five-star red flag flutters in the wind. It may be his father, mother, sister, and Qian Ming. It may be all the anecdote that has been done in this life, but how the hell is he thinking about the ghost doctor!

This is absolutely wrong to use the wrong belt!

Nie Chengjun asked: "Who are you? The policeman? Or the southwest drug lord? What are the same party?" He said that he extended his left hand to touch his face: "There is now a good cosmetology. If you haven't been quietly following me for so long, I really don't doubt you. Hey, it's exactly the same."

Ling Fangping said: "Is this acting? Audition?"

"It doesn't matter, continue to play stupid. No matter who you are, both lose weight in the morning and evening, I wait to take the profit," Nie Chengjun smiled, and the black hole's muzzle arrived at Lingfangping. "The last orange juice was 8 yuan, shaving head 10 Yuan, take a taxi for 15 yuan. You're so cheap."

He said that he is not afraid of being fake. He really wants to sneak out a few words of "Long live the Republic", but he has a rhythm of upper and lower gums!

This fucking is completely self-satisfied! In fact, he left the day, and the result was that he couldn't help but rushed back to the hospital. Since he entered the seven-month period of pregnancy, he was completely close to an advertisement, and his urinary urgency were not enough to ruin him.

As a result, he heard that Nie Chengjun mentioned Qian Ming when he spoke to people. Unfortunately, his legs tracked the past and he was unfortunately discovered. So sadly reminded that he is about to be destroyed.

"Peng" a loud noise, Ling Fangping rolled his eyes and did not fall.

Nie Chengjun coughed: "The bullet is very expensive." Continue to hold Ling Fangping's neck and calm down: "Come, throw him inside the well, fill it up. Brothers do good things, save someone to fight here and then break the leg."

So Ling Fangping was filled in by the people.