14.1 I Fucking love you

The author has something to say:

This is not a pseudo-more in the full sense. I was restless after I finished yesterday. I felt boring, so I modified some details and added a short paragraph near the end. Although still boring. . . Ok, I don't know what I am talking about.

The next chapter will be sent later. It's around 24 o'clock. I don't know how long I will finish writing.

Qian Ming and the opposite person touched the cup. The two men at the same time brightened the bottom of the cup.

Ling Fangping was so nervous that he wanted to jump. From time to time, he glanced over there, only to see the two person was eating and talking. From time to time, they smiled and seemed to talk very much.

What did he come to in M City? This time is obviously not a holiday, then, is it a mission?

Tan Zeyao noticed that Ling Fangping frequently glances at the other side, so he glanced over there and slightly rubbed his eyebrow: "It's him?"

This time, Ling Fangping was surprised: "Do you know that person?" Just after eleven o'clock, there are not many people in the hot pot restaurant and in that direction, only Qian Ming and his companion at the table.

Tan Zeyao nodded: "I know him." He heard that the man was a special soldier. So, is Xiao Ling a special soldier?

The hot pot was boasting hot and Ling Fangping looked up in the fog. How did he know Qian Ming? He glanced over there. The person opposite Qian Ming stood up and opened the beer. Looking at the side of the eyebrows. Only a knife mark on the left eye, obliquely across the eyebrows, so that the entire face was sharp.

It's him! Chang Gaofeng!

Ling Fangping entered the Falcon two years earlier than Qian Ming. At that time, Chang Gaofeng had not retired. He is a legendary figure in the history of Falcon but also be regarded as a shame of the Falcon. Chang Gaofeng's shooting method is fast, accurate, and arrogant. The unarmed wrestling is also the first in the team. Therefore, as long as he has his participation, he is almost foolproof, but when he shoots, the scene is bound to be bloody. The captain has been inspected for a long time and he thinks his heart is too ruthless. Not suitable for leadership positions. Sure enough, Chang Gaofeng retired less than two years and mixed the underworld. Ling Fangping and those teammates who have witnessed Chang Gaofeng have also felt awkward.

The key to the matter is that Qian Ming has not seen the Chang Gaofeng and Chang Gaofeng is familiar with the special forces. Every industry has some customary movements, especially for specially trained special forces, so... Maybe Qian Ming's identity has been exposed but he does not know it.

Be sure to find an opportunity to remind Qian Ming!

Tan Zeyao looked at Ling Fangping's suspicious appearance and look a few glance to the other side. He took out a piece of tender lamb from the pot and blew it on his mouth: "Open your mouth!"

Ling Fang opened his mouth slyly.

A large mouthful of lamb was stuffed in. Tan Zeyao reached out and helped him close his mouth: "Chew!"

So Ling Fangping began to chew.

Just fed him a few mouthfuls, Tan Zeyao still wants to continue feeding but Ling Fangping suddenly picked up the chopsticks and began to pick up the vegetables from the pot.

Tan Zeyao was somewhat inexplicably disappointed. He simply said: "They're happy? Don't watch?"

Ling Fangping gave him a blank eye and whispered: "He has noticed us here." Wipe, and surely the body changed its instinct will also degenerate, actually he did not remember to hide their own sight. Ling Fangping ate two heads and wondered: "I haven't eaten yet, how can I be full?"

Tan Zeyao "pu" laughed out loud.

Ling Fangping asked: "Right, how do you know that person?"

Tan Zeyao said a faint sentence: "I have seen him with my father." Father? Although Ling Fangping was full of doubts but Tan Zeyao did not seem to want to talk more, he did not ask again.

Ling Fangping continued to slowly fill the ducks, while keeping an eye on the movements with the corners of his eyes. It didn't take long for Qian Ming to go to check out. The two went out in tandem and left the street with their shoulders.

Ling Fangping smeared his mouth and stood up. He wanted to keep up and follow behind them but he was caught by Tan Zeyao: "Where are you going?"

Ling Fangping did not move for two times, just wanted to say: "You get up!" he heard a very familiar female voice and said very familiar: "Get off!"

At the door of the hot pot restaurant, a woman wearing a red trench coat pushed the man who was blocking the road: "What do you always do this to me? Don't bother?"

The man squinted and smiled: "I am chasing you, don't you run behind without talking to me? I don't mind switching you to chase me."

It turned out to be Nie Chengyu who had not seen for a long time!