24.2 Life and death choice

Ling Fangping said: "Aunt and others?"

Qin Yue silently sighed: "No, my friend has left beforehand. Didn't Xiao Yao be with you?"

Ling Fangping is going to answer, the little buns suddenly burst into tears. Qin Yue was amazed: "Who are you holding?"

Ling Fangping hesitated for a moment and replied: "Tan Zeyao's." The little buns urinated the pants and Ling Fangping's trousers. Ling Fangping skillfully changed the diaper while twitching his mouth.

Qin Yue was surprised but said nothing: "When did he have child?"

Ling Fangping: "..."

Qin Yue caressed her forehead: "No, I mean... When did he go with a woman outside... Did you live together?" She never objected to Tan Zeyaos decision. She also likes Xiao Yu, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t hope that he can have his own children.

"No," Ling Fangping opened his mouth and said, "Adopted from the orphanage. Xiaomei Beibei, the famous Tan hero. Tan Zeyao wants to surprise you when Beibe’is first birthday, so I have never told you."

Qin Yue was somewhat disappointed in the inexplicable, but touched the child's smooth and tender face. Listening to the giggling laughter of the little buns, she also liked it very much: "The child I took away, thank you for the gift of Xiao Yao for me."

Ling Fangping: "..."

"Don't show this expression, want to make you play."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Send Qin Yue on the rental, Ling Fangping holding Beibei all the way home. Today, he wore a pair of light brown trousers. The map drawn by the small buns crossed the crotch and passed straight to the ankle. Ling Fangping received countless ceremonies on the way, which was very ecstasy.

At the door of the community, he met Huang Ye, who was bent out: "Hey, what happened to your pants?"

Ling Fang’s expressionless said: “Wet.”

Uncle Huang asked: "Child, are you still urinating?"

Tan Zeyao turned from the entrance of the corridor: "Is there a difference?"

Ling Fangping: "..."

When Tan Zeyao pulled the person, he took him to the house. Closing the door and took a long kiss. Ling Fangping panted and pushed away Tan Zeyao: "Be careful with Beibei!"

Baby glared at a pair of big eyes, smirking with a finger.

Ling Fangping: "...please pay attention to the impact."

After eating the rice bowl and feeding the small steamed buns, Tan Zeyao brewed the tea and pushed the door of the bedroom. He saw Ling Fangping sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at him seriously.

Tan Zeyao was a bit confused by this abnormal state: "What happened?"

"Are you poisoned?"

Tan Zeyao hesitated for a moment: "Well."

"Why did you not tell me?"

"Baby, do you care about me?"

Ling Fangping: "... Have you seen the hospital?"

"I have. I can't analyze the chemical formula but I can't solve it. But this is not a big deal. You see that I am not good now?"

"Are your surgery mistakes because you ate the medicine your mother gave?"

"Well. How do you know?"

"Are you doubting your mother?"

Tan Zeyao is not okay. Ling Fangping said: "I just want to tell you. Your mother is innocent, she is just being used."

Tan Zeyao squints: "Well?"

Ling Fangping said to Tan Zeyao about what he saw and heard in this afternoon. The conclusion is: "Go and your background is too complicated. I can't afford it!"

***

These bald heads lead a group of people around the clinic every day. When Tan Zeyiao opened the door, a bunch of people swarmed into the clinic and filled it up. They smoked, played cards, and chatted with tea. All the patients who came to see the scene immediately turned away.

Tan Zeyao had to continue to go out of business. Ling Fangping called the bald man: "How have you been so busy recently?"

"There is no way the police are recently fighting hard. We are afraid to be a rapist. Only the tea and the playing cards are comfortable."

Ling Fangping: "..."

The bald big name Chen Zhiyu, although the whole day is idle, it is the act of bullying the hegemony. Walking on one side, shoulder height, shoulder low, their are bad guys but the essence is not bad. It is a bloody impulse, and it looks like a pleasing knife for you. Don't look straight into the eyes and two knives.

Ling Fangping was just the one who was fortunate enough to be seen by him.

Bald said: "I know that you are looking for me for your husband..."

Ling Fangping: "..."

"...but the brothers and I take people for money. People. Eliminate disasters and there is nothing to do. Otherwise, my next brother will be hungry and not as decent as your husband."

Ling Fangping: "...hang it."